Back office shows unrelated price after sale

ok im still new to prestashop, ive managed to teach myself the basics but this issue is bugging me...

I have set up my store and configured my first product and its ready to test, so i set up an account to make a test purchase, everything runs fine, but after i have completed my order i have gone back to my dashboard and its basically saying that i have got more money from the sale than i should have.

for example, the shirt i am selling is £15 + £3 shipping fees = £18.99

when i got to check this in the orders tab everything looks correct except where it says total spent since registration which shows £30.94

I have no idea why it says this, my store is almost ready to run but this issue is whats holding me back, i wont be able to check my sales accurately while this is still an issue...

ALSO, this may or may not be related to the issue....

on the very last page of the order process ( after payng via paypal)

there was a message which included this line

" Total of the transaction (taxes incl.) : £11.66 "

This number is also out of the blue and i cant relate it to anything, does anybody know what this line is about?

I have removed it for now because i dont want to worry my customers with any unneccesary numbers, but if anybody could explain what it is, and why it is being shown it would be greatly appreciated