Hi Benjamin,

That's what I thought to but for some reason is not. its using an out-dated Google Analytics snippet which is causing unnecessary delays to the content rendering ( Or maybe I'm using the older version of the module)

Google Analytics asynchronously

The newest version of the Google Analytics snippet uses asynchronous JavaScript.

• 4 months later...

The analytics module is doing something odd which is messing with my goals.

I'm using Paypal and Bank Wire as the accepted payment methods.

Paypal works ok as I can set the goal to start with "/module/paypal/submit" and each conversion start with this then a unique string.

However bank wire confirmation page is getting the url information wrong.

After submitting a bank wire the confirmation page is "/order-confirmation.....etc with a unique string. That's all good except that page never registers in analytics. If you look at the source code on the confirmation page the analytics shows the page as "/order/step0.html". This is wrong and not the actual confirmation page. If you set the goal to "/order/step0.html" you get false conversions.

The bank wire previously used its own confirmation page and it worked fine. But in the latest version 1.5.6.1 it uses the generic confirmation page which according to the text in the php file is deprecated in version 1.5.0?

Any ideas what the issue is here?

Thanks

• 4 months later...