[solved] align module Link block footer

hi guys, i have a problem with the module Link block footer, it isn't aligned with other footer modules... but if i try to edit css it change all footer modules position...

how can i do to align only it?

is it possibile to connect a css file alone to link block footer module?

• 2 months later...

I'm experiencing footer alignment issues with my prestashop site. This is my first prestashop site so I'm still learning. Anyhow, I've tried positioning and repositioning the footer modules but my permanentlinks block just will not align horizontally with the others. It wants to sit above or below. I haven't had time to start playing with the css as of yet.  My client's temporary website URL is http://173.254.103.99/~salembot/index.php.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!   Thanks!

Yeah, I know - that's the problem. It's either above or below the other footer modules no matter which position I move it to (on the modules/positions page).  I've tried it at the beginning, middle and end positions and it simply won't line up neatly with the others.

Ahh! Bravo!  Exactly as you displayed it!  I knew there was a CSS code to throw in, but you saved me a ton of trial and error time. THANK YOU! :D I'm a happy camper now!

glad to hear that I could help you a bit in this case :)

if you will have any other css questions (or other not related to css too) feel free to write 

im always ready to find solution :P