[solved]how to set discount price or percentage for multiple products

Hi,

I am need to set clearance sale offer to my shopping site (particular date).

In particular date i need to set discount price for all products in my products by common.

EXAMPLE : I have 250 products in my catalog. I need to discount price $100 for all products from june-24 to june 30. How to set in a one click

Edited by karthick (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

when you trying to insert voucher code to cart, you see error message?

The voucher code isn't the problem, the catalog price rule is. I wanted to use the catalog price rule so I could skip the voucher code, but I never got it to work, so I had to use the code instead...

post-535752-0-81015800-1378889947_thumb.png

• 2 years later...

Hello, I have some problems to apply discounts on certain categories from "Catalog Price Rules".

I just choose the main categories that I want to apply discounts and nothing...I have about 1500 categories and about 10000 products.

My categories tree is for example Audi > A1 > Bumpes > "And here is the products". When I choose the category I just chosse the main "Audi", but I already tried with "Bumpers" and nothing too...

Can anybody help me pls?

• 1 month later...

Catalog price rules enable you to assign price reductions by category, manufacturer, supplier, attribute or feature. As its name implies, this type of rules applies to a range of products; it cannot be used for a single product. If you need a discount applied to a single product, you must create a cart rule instead or create a specific price (in the "Price" page of the product's edition page).

For instance, you can set a rule that would say that for Spanish customers belonging to the "Good clients" group would get 10% off on your Electronics category and all Sony products for the first week of July.

The "Catalog price rules" page lists the currently existing rules, which you can edit or delete by clicking on the icons in the "Status" column. If you need to disable a rule, simply change its end date to the day before.

I have the same problem:

I made a cart rule of 20% discount for all the categories in my shop.

However the sale doesn't appear in the shop on any page or product (not in the product page and neither in the cart).

How did you solve it?

If coding is needed please give me as much as info as possible, as I'm totally new to it.

Thank you!

• 1 year later...