Verzia MySQL: 5.0.92-log

Nástroj MySQL: InnoDB

Predpona tabuliek: ps_

Informácie o e-shope

Verzia PrestaShopu: 1.5.4.1

URL obchodu:: http://test.vsetkopremobil.sk/

Aktuálne používaná téma: empi

Konfigurácia mailov

Metóda e-mailov: Používate funkciu PHP mail()

Vaše informácie

Váš internetový prehliadač: Opera/9.80 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) Presto/2.12.388 Version/12.15

Skontrolujte nastavenia

Povinné parametre: OK

Voliteľné parametre: Prosím odstráňte nasledujúce chyby:

magicquotes

I suspect there is a bug in your theme...but that is only a guess...

I did a quick test, it did not even ask for country:

07.02.2013-12.33.png

http://screencast.com/t/S78yn42dYkiy

Try this: change the registration process type to standard and then re-test.

07.02.2013-12.35.png

http://screencast.com/t/wBypUMs7Nkgw

I don't like to suggest it as it could cause problems but if all else fails use the native ps default theme and see if you still experience problems. If you don't after trying default theme then I would contact the theme developer. Also if you have loaded any modules that changes registration, un-install them and try again. good luck!

• 4 weeks later...

I also have the Same Problem - Registration shows country but when in FO customer want to update the address the error is id_country required

Server information

Server information: Linux #16 SMP Tue May 14 08:12:20 CDT 2013 x86_64

Server software version: Apache

PHP version: 5.2.17

Memory limit: 256M

Max execution time: 30

Database information

MySQL version: 5.5.23-55

MySQL engine: MyISAM

Tables prefix:

Store information

PrestaShop version: 1.5.4.1

Shop URL: http://stationeryworld.com/

Current theme in use: sworld

Mail configuration

Mail method: You are using your own SMTP parameters.

SMTP server: mail.stationeryworld.com

SMTP user: Defined

SMTP password: Defined

Encryption: off

Port: 25

Your information

Your web browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:22.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/22.0

I also have the Same Problem - Registration shows country but when in FO customer want to update the address the error is id_country required

Server information

Server information: Linux #16 SMP Tue May 14 08:12:20 CDT 2013 x86_64

Server software version: Apache

PHP version: 5.2.17

Memory limit: 256M

Max execution time: 30

Database information

MySQL version: 5.5.23-55

MySQL engine: MyISAM

Tables prefix:

Store information

PrestaShop version: 1.5.4.1

Shop URL: http://stationeryworld.com/

Current theme in use: sworld

Mail configuration

Mail method: You are using your own SMTP parameters.

SMTP server: mail.stationeryworld.com

SMTP user: Defined

SMTP password: Defined

Encryption: off

Port: 25

Your information

Your web browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:22.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/22.0

did you follow up as suggested in previous post? It's best if you add to another's issue that you read any/all suggestions and report back that you did or did not do them.

• Like 1

I checked your website and I think this is a problem with the theme. I assume this store was upgraded, is that correct?

Do me a favor and try out one thing. In your Admin > Localization > Countries > Edit (concerned country) > Address format.

Change the "Country" to "country" save and clear cache. Let me know if that helps.

Thanks for checking the website, yes I did 1 click upgrade to 1.5.4

Changed the Country to country, Cleared the cache still the customer cannot update the address and the error message is id_country is required.

• 2 weeks later...

I am going to stop following this thread. Why? If you have a 'similar' problem or even 'feel' that it is the same problem, you are best served by opening a new topic.

Now we have three/four community members trying to describe 'their' issue...so now only the last reporter gets attention.

Please in the future..post a new topic for best community support.

Benjamin, moved as per your instruction but there was no changes at FO (I have done FORCE COMPILE ON).

It does not show country field and there is error when saving address as -

1. id_country is required.

I am attaching the address.tpl of my theme in zip format. (I had done 1 click upgrade to pS 1.5.4)

address.zip

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello!

It's possible to continue with this topic or should I open a new one? I have the same problem, when I click on "REGISTER" it gives me: "Country cannot be loaded with address->id_country". Thanks in advance!

Marina.

Hi!

Thanks for your quick response vekia! I've tried to find where is that code but I can´t find it. Maybe should I say that my version of PrestaShop is 1.4? Is for that I can't find that code? I had installed 1.5 but the theme I wanted was for 1.4. So sorry for my english, is very bad :)

Thanks again!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys,

I can't seem to get this fixed. I'm on 1.5.4 and this issue is pertinent on multishipping on guest checkout for me..

I tried your fix Benjamin..has there been any updates on this?

I can see the country selector but it doesn't want to go through.

Thanks in advance,

eggo

Hey sworld,

Thanks for the response. Not sure upgrading is in the cards right now, going to continue to look for a solution. Will post here with anything I get.

eggo

Hey Benjamin,

Thanks for the help, it is much appreciated!! Unfortunately I tried those before posting, and just tried again. It just removes the the country field and also adds repeat fields..

Is there anything else I could try? Kind of desperate at this point. :(

I'm back to the 5 page checkout at the moment.

Hey Benjamin,

Do you think a fix is possible for this or would I be better off trying to upgrade to 1.5.6 although I will probably have to do a sandbox test production first.

Appreciate the help!

eggo

Hey Benjamin,

Thanks for the advice! I have made a sandbox to do some testing and I have narrowed the problem down to the some modifications I made to the select form for the country.

It is weird because it works fine for everything else so it must be the argument is not being passed correctly.

This is the original code for the country selector.

{elseif $field_name eq "country" || $field_name eq "Country:name"}
<p class="required select">
<label for="id_country">{l s='Country'} <sup>*</sup></label>
<select name="id_country" id="id_country">
{foreach from=$countries item=v}
<option value="{$v.id_country}"{if (isset($guestInformations) AND $guestInformations.id_country == $v.id_country) OR (!isset($guestInformations) && $sl_country == $v.id_country)} selected="selected"{/if}>{$v.name|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}</option>
{/foreach}
</select>
</p>

And then for the changes..

{elseif $field_name eq "country" || $field_name eq "Country:name"}
<p class="required select">
<div class="form-group"><label for="id_country" class="col-lg-2 col-md-2 col-sm-2 control-label">{l s='Country'} <sup>*</sup></label>
<div class="col-lg-10 col-md-10 col-sm-10"><select name="id_country" id="id_country" class="selectpicker">
{foreach from=$countries item=v}
<option value="{$v.id_country}"{if (isset($guestInformations) AND $guestInformations.id_country == $v.id_country) OR (!isset($guestInformations) && $sl_country == $v.id_country)} selected="selected"{/if}>{$v.name|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}</option>
{/foreach}
</select></div></div>
</p>

I am using http://silviomoreto.github.io/bootstrap-select/.

I'm going to continue into looking why the correct argument isn't being passed on forward..may be a long shot but just looking at that do you have any advice on what I could look at as a potential problem?

Thanks! 

eggo

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...

I had similar problem except that besides I saw an error, which concerned "id", additionally the field with countries was an empty. So it was a little weird, but I checked that I turned off: "Restrict country selections in Front Office to those covered by active carriers" at Localisation -> Countries. Enabled this option solved my problem.

• 1 year later...

Hi,

I had the same problem before, I just change the configuration of my country and now is fine.

In LOCALIZATION/COUNTRIES

Edit the one you are using and leave it like this:

firstname lastname
address1
address2
postcode
State:name
city 
phone

People will have to choose the country but it will work.