[SOLVED]home featured slider problem

in homefeatured_mod.php the total number of products shown is detected like this:

$nb = (int)(Configuration::get('HOME_FEATURED_NBR'));

$products = $category->getProducts($params['cookie']->id_lang, 1, ($nb ? $nb : 10));

So it takes the amount from home featured module (probably editable in configuration screen of module), if not found, 10 is used.

My 2 cents

pascal

Edited by PascalVG
added php to file name... (see edit history)

in homefeatured_mod.php the total number of products shown is detected like this:

$nb = (int)(Configuration::get('HOME_FEATURED_NBR'));

$products = $category->getProducts($params['cookie']->id_lang, 1, ($nb ? $nb : 10));

So it takes the amount from home featured module (probably editable in configuration screen of module), if not found, 10 is used.

My 2 cents

pascal

i don't want to change the total product amount... but for each slide, now it show four products for slide and changing {assign var='nbItemsPerLine' value=5} it's still the same

but try to show the others products and you will see that at the end the last product doesn't show correctly..

same for new arrivals slider, check second-last and last slide you will se the same product

-edit

if you go to .flexslider_carousel li css style and disactivate left and right margin, now it works correct

Edited by conidig (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...