[solved] Tab file cannot be found.

Please Help!

I moved over my shop to a new server. I added all files, imported SQL and updated the settings.inc file. The issue is when I log into the backend of the shop I cannot see any tabs and keep seeing

Tab file cannot be found.

This is urgent. Any help please!!

Hi Benjamin,

It has only happened over the weekend when I moved over to a new server. I haven't made any changes to the shop as I can't edit anything as it keeps displaying tab file cannot be found.

SOLVED//

Hi Vekia,

Thank you for your advice. I turned on error reporting and it turned out that I was missing some core files from the shop. Uploaded them to the server and now everything is being displayed as it should be.

Thank you again

• 1 month later...

Hey PrestaShop Superstar! thank you for your answer. No, file wasn't there. I uploaded from a backup from my computer but now this warning appear:

Warning

: include_once(/home/cooltomi/public_html/admin387/tabs/AdminEmails.php) [

function.include-once

]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in

/home/cooltomi/public_html/admin387/functions.php

on line

Warning

: include_once() [

function.include

]: Failed opening '/home/cooltomi/public_html/admin387/tabs/AdminEmails.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in

/home/cooltomi/public_html/admin387/functions.php

on line

Tab file cannot be found.

• 2 months later...

For those encountering the "tab file cannot be found" error maybe my experiences will help.

I got the following error (in PS 1.4.9) after I switched debug mode on in config.inc.php:

include(C:\xampp\htdocs\_snoep55/translations//errors.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\_snoep55\adminka\init.php on line 64

As you may notice in the url there are two slashes next to each other where normally the language tag ("en", "fr" or "de") should be in between.

This was a copy of a webshop that I had made for development. It appeared that MysqlAdmin had made only a partial copy of my database and that the ps_lang table was missing. Unfortunately Prestashop gives no error message for this. Switching the Mysql debug on in config.inc.php was impossible as it resulted in an out of memory error (Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 261904 bytes) in C:\xampp\htdocs\_snoep55\classes\Db.php on line 612).