Product combination with different images

Hi everyone,

I would like to sell different versions of my product but I don t want that in the main page all the different versions appear. I would like to have the product in the main page and when you click on it, you see the product and you can then click on the different versions and you would immediately see the resulting picture with those options.

Is it something that can be easily done?

Many thanks,

Julia.

• 1 month later...

Everything is possible, however, that is a bit tricky.

You would have to modify some Javascript code on the product page to achieve this, I do not have an example, as I have not done this particular thing before

• 3 months later...

Hi Jay,

did you upload an image for that particular product already? Here at me, it shows exactly as your picture BEFORE you load any picture, but let's you select an image AFTER you add images to the product (maybe reload with CTRL-F5 first) )

Hope that helps,

pascal

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

sorry for bumping an older thread, but i can't find the info i'm looking for.

i have different images assigned to my different combinations, but when you first visit the product, it still shows all images for all combinations. if you use the pull down menus to select a different combination, it'll switch to the one image for that combo as it should, and if you put it back to the default combo it'll show just the one picture; how do i get it so that it'll just show the one picture when you first visit the product?

hopefully the images i have attached will explain it well enough. 

post-711233-0-73860700-1389653505_thumb.jpg

post-711233-0-53401700-1389653508_thumb.jpg

post-711233-0-95234000-1389653512_thumb.jpg

the latest version, naturally.

why start a new thread when there's a thread sitting here not marked "solved" that directly relates? this thread is only a few months old and everything in it is relevant to my issue so it seemed like a good spot to me.

• 2 months later...

I have exactly the same problem as tdc666, so if there has any solution been found yet, I would appreciate it if you tell me.

My customer sells wool, each in different colours.

Each combinations shows the associated images.

The default combination shows ALL images, i.e. someone clicks the yellow image, the yellow wool is displayed.

If he clicks add to cart, under the impression to buy the yellow wool, he in fact buys the (default) purple one.

PS 1.5.6.1

Germanext

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
Guest locen

Hi, i have this problem with combinations:

- I enabled the combinations and with the first visualization you show also photos that are only for the other combination.

- Then if you change combination and you rechange combinations like the first time all photos are will be ok like image associated with the combinations. 

can anyone help me?

• 6 months later...