Anyone using multiple paypal accounts with one prestashop cart ?

I'm not doing this myself, but I would guess it wouldjust be a matter of duplicating the paypal modules and then enter a different email for each payment module.

You would then be able to assign each different module to a certain customer group.

• 4 years later...

I'm not doing this myself, but I would guess it wouldjust be a matter of duplicating the paypal modules and then enter a different email for each payment module.

You would then be able to assign each different module to a certain customer group.

Hello jhnstcks ...

Did you manage to add the 2 paypal accounts ,  I want to add 2 different paypal accounts as Paypal india do not allow payment within India, hence in will need 1 paypal accoun to process payment for all countries except India and then 1 paypal account for only india to process in INR currency  ,, this will be my US paypal account

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

We actually found our solution to this on the Paypal side of things.   We use Paypal for both the merchant processing (Paypal Pro) and the Paypal Express payment methods, and we wanted to receive payments in Canadian and US dollars.  We discovered that ,if you have multiple currencies set up in your Paypal account, Paypal will detect the currency of the customer and flow the funds through to the appropriate currency in your merchant account. If you have a bank account domiciled in each of the countries you want to accept currencies for (as we do), you can transfer the funds from Paypal without currency exchange fees.

So we found that we only really needed to use the one PP account.  Might not work for everyone, depending on your needs, but it did for our situation.

I now have a multishop inlcuding one shop for US/Canada and one for Europe.

Both shops have a Paypal module but separate Paypal Logins/APIs. The US Shop now points to our American Paypal account and the Europe shop points to our European Paypal account.

• 2 months later...

Just a follow up to this one.  It seems Paypals information that US customers paying with a $US credit card will get charged in $US and Canadian customers will pay in $Cdn to my $Cdn account.  This is not the case, everyone gets charged in $Cdn.  I haven't followed up on it yet with them, but just wanted to let everyone know so you don't try it expecting it to work.

• 1 month later...

We fixed this issue, you just have to be sure that Prestashop is sending the currency code along with the amount of the transaction and card details. They will then deposit funds in that currency into the correct currency in your Paypal account.