Various different homefeatured layouts.

I have been thinking of creating various different homepage layouts, which will be intergrated into a homefeatured module using its own css file.

It would mean you could periodically change your homefeatured products layout without much difficulty.

Would this be useful for anyone?

• 1 month later...
I have been thinking of creating various different homepage layouts, which will be intergrated into a homefeatured module using its own css file.

It would mean you could periodically change your homefeatured products layout without much difficulty.

Would this be useful for anyone?

it would be great to have a module to choose product list layout not only the featured products...

in my case, i have been looking for product list layout, grid 3 per line with short description that respects the text format (like line spaces)

have you still have the idea to contribute with ths great module :)

thank you very much

in my case, i have been looking for product list layout, grid 3 per line with short description that respects the text format (like line spaces)

HTML in the short description is removed when it is displayed on the front-end and seems to be hard-coded into the software somewhere. I suspect it is in the product.php file in the classes folder. But I dont know alot about php or smarty so dont really know what to alter to stop the html being stripped out.

I suppose I could alter the layout and add short description, but it would make the box a lot bigger.