Order process gets stuck when only one address is entered

Hi there, I really hope someone can help me with this issue.

The website is http://www.accent4flowers.co.nz/ and it is version 1.4.8.2 . There are a few template edits in the order process, but the theme originally was the new default theme for 1.4.

After creating a cart and proceeding through the checkout process, the process gets stuck on step "3: Address" when only one address is entered. Once I enter a second address, it is fine.

I don't even have to use the second address as either invoice or delivery address - as long as the second address is on the account, I can set invoice and delivery addresses as the same.

So why will it not take me to step 4 in the order process if I only have one address entered?

--

I don't know if it matters, but in Shipping I have all countries selected (so that people can put in invoice and billing addresses that are in other countries), but in carriers I'm only allowing actual delivery to New Zealand addresses.

It's a florists website that takes orders from all over the place and delivers only locally. They therefore usually have a lot of cases where the invoice and delivery addresses are different, but they do also get orders where the two addresses are the same. This is why this is pretty urgent - I don't want to have to expect people to create two identical Addresses.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...