[SOLVED] Catalog block is showing wrong below my footer (see pic) please help

[solved]Hello everyone,

I have a problem with catalog block module.

I bought a new template here on presta site , and i had to adjust lot of thing to finally have a good look on my web.

I have last problem with catalog product .

In my new template my catalog is showing in two places

1 - where it should be in menu bar ( working good, no problem)

2 - below my footer ( see pic) i have a 3 blocks up there and i would like to remove them, what should i do to remove them ? at the same time would like to keep (the catalog module in the menu bar)

Do i have to edit product category tpl? from my theme or from the root folder?

I already wanted to contact several times with creator of the template but i got no answer from this person ( which is terrible, i think if presta is selling theme for not little money and give us the option to contact developer, he should get back to with some reply, i was waiting over week and still no answer, i have to point that this is not professional in my eyes, at the same time when i wanted to buy theme i had several people wanted to talk with me online?)

Maybe i can find solution over here.

Pepe

post-541265-0-14865000-1366641155_thumb.png

You can remove the categories from the footer.

Go to modules positions scroll down until you find footer and delete the Categories block.

Hey tdr170 thank you i deleted the catalog from the footer like you sad earlier and it's good now ...

Appreaciated for your help

Pepe

• 1 month later...

Ciao, ho anch'io un problema simile, nel senso che l'elenco delle categorie mostrato non è corretto... vorrei correggerlo ma vedo che con la funzione di reset del modulo, il problema non si risolve... avete suggerimenti utili piuttosto che consigliare semplicemente il disinnesto del modulo?

Grazie,

ciao

Ciao, ho anch'io un problema simile, nel senso che l'elenco delle categorie mostrato non è corretto... vorrei correggerlo ma vedo che con la funzione di reset del modulo, il problema non si risolve... avete suggerimenti utili piuttosto che consigliare semplicemente il disinnesto del modulo?

Grazie,

ciao

hello, english please we are in english section