Problem cart ...

Hello guys,

I have a problem with the truck of my shop! I add a product to cart, everything is ok, but if I go on check-out does not give me anything, I empty! If I try to put 2 products, it erases the previous one I had installed!!

What has happened? Before worked well ... PLEASE someone help me!

Hi Kolf,

Can you give a link to your shop, so we can try out a little? What PS version do you use?

Did you make any changes to your shop that can be related to this? Changed any file, added specific things that you didn't do before to your shop?

Pascal

Firefox has same problems as chrome. First item no problem, 2nd sometimes price disappears,

after changing category the double listed items are visible.

Maybe reinstall shopping cart?

My 2 cents,

Pascal

To reinstall Shooping cart you plan to go on the form, and then "Reset" or ...

Hi Kolfkord,

I found a link. They suggest that the theme is maybe not fully 1.5.x compatible and may cause the problem, Can you check if you have a compatible theme, or that you should upgrade?

The 'solution' here is to go to themes/Myour theme folder>/modules. Here RENAME the folder blockcart say to ORIGblockcart or so.

Then see if the problem is solved. (It will then use the original blockcart from the default installation instead, suitable for current version)

(N.B. May cause problems with layout, but that's easier to solve than this current problem.

So suggested steps:

1) Check if theme suitable for currently used PS version

2) Check if updae available

3) rename folder blockcart in themes/.../modules folder and see if this problem is gone.

Link I talked about:

http://www.prestasho...-in-cart-error/

Hope this helps,

pascal

Hi Kolfkord,

I found a link. They suggest that the theme is maybe not fully 1.5.x compatible and may cause the problem, Can you check if you have a compatible theme, or that you should upgrade?

The 'solution' here is to go to themes/Myour theme folder>/modules. Here RENAME the folder blockcart say to ORIGblockcart or so.

Then see if the problem is solved. (It will then use the original blockcart from the default installation instead, suitable for current version)

(N.B. May cause problems with layout, but that's easier to solve than this current problem.

So suggested steps:

1) Check if theme suitable for currently used PS version

2) Check if updae available

3) rename folder blockcart in themes/.../modules folder and see if this problem is gone.

Link I talked about:

http://www.prestasho...-in-cart-error/

Hope this helps,

pascal

I tried reinstalling and it did not work ... It is the fault of the template then! I did the update recently and this template is for ver. 1.4 (I've seen before)! Thank you very much for the help! You've been very kind!

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

Hi, with PS version 1.6.1.5 i have this problems:

when i add on cart one products with attributes display this error:

Impossible to add the product to the cart.
textStatus: 'parsererror'
errorThrown: 'SyntaxError: Unexpected token < in JSON at position 0'
responseText:

What is? The shop isn't online!