Would love your feedback on our new site!

ajensen27

Hello,

So I am developing our new website in Prestashop and would love your guys feedback. Layout, colors, design, etc? Also, speed of the site (server is located on East coast of U.S.) and any bugs you might find. This is just a test website so you can place orders if you'd like (can use the fake credit card # 5555555555554444 and any csv # and expiration date).

Link: www (dot) incontishop (dot) com

Thanks!

Edited by ajensen27 (see edit history)

this template should be a default theme in prestashop ;-)

you changed also width, the template is slightly wider, in my opinion it looks better than thin default one, but the question is: does it work well in small screen resolutions?

Thanks Vekia... Yes I've checked via this website (http://quirktools.com/screenfly/) and it works on everything down to a 13" laptop.I couldn't stand how skinny the site looked before so I opened it to 1080 px. I wish Prestashop would create a responsive default theme but I've done so much to this default theme that I don't think I would want to change now.

Thanks Andreasjj! It's the default theme from 1.5 but it is slightly modified by myself. I increased the width to 1080px, added a nice background, added fading into the background, modified colors, modified the home featured layout, etc etc.

If you need tips on certain aspects, let me know.

-Alex

It is well done. Dont forget to do SEO. I don't seem to locate meta attributes. Keep up the good work. I like the theme ! :)

Thanks for the compliment Doulas! Can you please explain where you don't see any meta attributes? I would like to fix this. I have added all my meta titles, descriptions, and keywords to my homepage, product pages, etc. So maybe there is something else I am missing?

Thanks!

You are very welcome !

Must have been the version of web developer plugin am using. It locates 5 meta tags for the home page but doesn't list them. I see it is standard even for other sites.

So well done also on SEO. Should I notice something else will let you know.