No Final Order Confirmation (Paypal 3.4.8)

moonbeam

When a payment is processed with the standard (5 step) process, and payment is authorized on the PayPal (sandbox) website, the customer is returned to a page that says the order is complete, with no option to confirm it on the store website. However, when one page checkout is enabled, the final confirmation screen appears as normal. Oddly, if the PayPal module's express checkout is disabled, neither the express nor standard checkout return to the final confirmation page. I have spent many hours trying to figure this out, can anyone help? Thanks so much!

Prestashop 1.5.3

Edited by moonbeam (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Well, with the prior version of this module I've entered an return url which was www.mysite/modules/paypal/validation.php in my paypal merchant account. People could come back to my e-commerce site after payement.

But in 3.5.0 version, the page 'validation.php' doen't exists no more ...

So I've have two choices : finding a new return url, or downgrading to 3.4.9 version.

Any idea ?

Thank you so much from France !

Ok, well that is a completely different topic.

validation.php has been removed, and replaced with another return url, however I am not sure what that new URL is.

However I question why you need it? During the normal checkout process, paypal automatically returns the customer based on the URL that the module provides. Are you using some sort of custom paypal page where you have hardcoded a return URL?

• 2 months later...