'Quantity' not working, can't add more than 1 product on 'Add to Cart'

• 4 months later...

Herland,

Did you manage to find a solution for your problem?

I am having the same on with Prestashop 1.5.4.1

Thanks

i added without any problem 9 products:

6Z8etjD.png

Herland,

Did you manage to find a solution for your problem?

I am having the same on with Prestashop 1.5.4.1

Thanks

can you share the url for test purposes?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Interesting discovery... the default theme does not exhibit this problem, but the theme I installed/selected does. I'll bet if you flip over to the default theme you'll find the same.

Hello, what theme were you using? Usually, these issues can be sorted out with the theme developer directly. This shouldn't happen by default on most themes because it makes the customer have to click multiple times. 

at themes/urcurrent theme/product.tpl line 335 to 338 replace with this lets see
<div id="quantity_wanted_p" class="product-qty"><input id="quantity_wanted" class="input-text qty" type="text" maxlength="12" size="2" value="1" name="qty"></input><input class="qty-increase" type="button" onclick="var qty_el = document.getElementById('quantity_wanted'); var qty = qty_el.value; if( !isNaN( qty )) qty_el.value++;return false;"></input><input class="qty-decrease" type="button" onclick="var qty_el = document.getElementById('quantity_wanted'); var qty = qty_el.value; if( !isNaN( qty ) && qty > 0 ) qty_el.value--;return false;"></input></div>

at themes/urcurrent theme/product.tpl line 335 to 338 replace with this lets see

<div id="quantity_wanted_p" class="product-qty"><input id="quantity_wanted" class="input-text qty" type="text" maxlength="12" size="2" value="1" name="qty"></input><input class="qty-increase" type="button" onclick="var qty_el = document.getElementById('quantity_wanted'); var qty = qty_el.value; if( !isNaN( qty )) qty_el.value++;return false;"></input><input class="qty-decrease" type="button" onclick="var qty_el = document.getElementById('quantity_wanted'); var qty = qty_el.value; if( !isNaN( qty ) && qty > 0 ) qty_el.value--;return false;"></input></div>

I checked lines 335 to 338 and it doesn´t seem to contain any quantity related code. Are you sure these are the correct lines?

post-624985-0-89215800-1378775329_thumb.jpg

Here is the full product.tpl file for your convenience.

productTPL.txt

Thanks!

What happens if you put the minimum quantity to "2" does it still allow you to add to cart? This is a theme related issue, it seems that with this theme adding multiple quantities never worked right?

Hi Benjamin,

I changed the Min Qty to 2: http://www.generalfit.com.br/index.php?id_product=2&controller=product

The default quantity is now 2 and it accepts orders for only 2 pieces. I tried to order 3 and it only added 2 to the cart.

That's right - this has never worked with this theme.

I tried contacting the developer (template-help.com) but they are not responding to my requests :(

Thanks

So when you changed it to "2" it wouldn't accept any Add to Cart unless the Field in Quantity was set to 2 and only 2.

I assume it's the same with any default quantity. Let us know if you have any more developments with the theme developer. By the way, which theme is it? 

It is Theme 44654

From this site: http://info.template-help.com/help/prestashop-template.html

Thanks

• 2 years later...