Getting mySQL error

Hello

This is my first post here. I have read this forum for a long time to help me. But now I am in a pickle...

Installed Prestashop 1.5.4

And bought the them : Template Elation Liquid Responsive Design Theme

Everything var working properly until I opend the webpage...

hand about 6200 uniq visits to it...

and

101190 pagevies.

Started getting errors...

Link to database cannot be established: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1203] User DBUSER already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections

Contacted my host provider ( Servage.net )

Got this response.

1. Check that your PHP code and any other tools always close connections - many database servers require this, and it is good practice.

2. Use mysql_connect() instead of mysql_pconnect() unless you have a good reason to do so.

3. Always put a mysql_close() in the scripts you are using

I got them to up the user aloud to connect from 20 to I don´t know... but it worked.

Now I gett the error...

Error

SQL query: b_edit.png

SET CHARACTER SET 'utf8';

MySQL said: b_help.png

#1226 - User 'DBUSER' has exceeded the 'max_queries_per_hour' resource (current value: 110000)

What can I do... Servage is not going to up the max_queries_per_hour...

Should I move to another Host ? or can this be fixed ?

Regards

you will either need to figure out a way to reduce the number of queries being executed against the database (highly unlikely unless you are a developer, or hire a professional), or you need to find another hosting provider

You haven't stated if you are on a shared hosting or VPS/dedicated server? If you are on a shared hosting provider, it is going to be difficult to find a host that is going to increase those resource limits any further. Remember you are sharing resources with 100's, if not 1000's of other sites.

You should consider finding a VPS or Dedicated server so that it is just your website, and you can control the resource restrictions.

You also failed to say what range the 6200 visits came from (hour or day)?