[solved] Where to translate "Cart 1 product" on cart

copy blockcart.tpl file to themes/your_theme/modules/blockcart/ after that translations for this should appear in BO. here is more information about this issue: http://forge.prestashop.com/browse/PSCFV-8559

Hi just a question copy blockcart.tpl from /public_html/mysite/modules/blockcart?

And if yes leave blockcart.tpl also on /public_html/mysite/modules/blockcart? Or delete after copy?

Cheers

yes, you have to copy blockcart.tpl file from /modules/blockcart/ directory to /themes/your_theme/modules/blockcart/

don't delete blockcart.tpl from /modules/blockcart/ directory

all you have to do is to copy it to the new directory, not delete.

yes, you have to copy blockcart.tpl file from /modules/blockcart/ directory to /themes/your_theme/modules/blockcart/

don't delete blockcart.tpl from /modules/blockcart/ directory

all you have to do is to copy it to the new directory, not delete.

Hi, already exists the file blockcart.tpl on /themes/your_theme/modules/blockcart/

I replace the file for the other but dont translate...

cheers

ahh sorry, i checked image that you attached in your first post... you are talking about blockuserinfo module not blockcart.

so go to the modules/blockuserinfo/blokcuserinfo.tpl file, and you've got there something like:

<a href="{$link->getPageLink($order_process, true)}" title="{l s='View my shopping cart' mod='blockuserinfo'}" rel="nofollow">{l s='Cart' mod='blockuserinfo'}
  <span class="ajax_cart_quantity{if $cart_qties == 0} hidden{/if}">{$cart_qties}</span>
  <span class="ajax_cart_product_txt{if $cart_qties != 1} hidden{/if}">{l s='Product' mod='blockuserinfo'}</span>
  <span class="ajax_cart_product_txt_s{if $cart_qties < 2} hidden{/if}">{l s='Products' mod='blockuserinfo'}</span>
  <span class="ajax_cart_total{if $cart_qties == 0} hidden{/if}">

you can change values right there.

you can also try my instructions above (translate it in bo) but for blockuserinfo module of course

ahh sorry, i checked image that you attached in your first post... you are talking about blockuserinfo module not blockcart.

so go to the modules/blockuserinfo/blokcuserinfo.tpl file, and you've got there something like:

<a href="{$link->getPageLink($order_process, true)}" title="{l s='View my shopping cart' mod='blockuserinfo'}" rel="nofollow">{l s='Cart' mod='blockuserinfo'}
  <span class="ajax_cart_quantity{if $cart_qties == 0} hidden{/if}">{$cart_qties}</span>
  <span class="ajax_cart_product_txt{if $cart_qties != 1} hidden{/if}">{l s='Product' mod='blockuserinfo'}</span>
  <span class="ajax_cart_product_txt_s{if $cart_qties < 2} hidden{/if}">{l s='Products' mod='blockuserinfo'}</span>
  <span class="ajax_cart_total{if $cart_qties == 0} hidden{/if}">

you can change values right there.

you can also try my instructions above (translate it in bo) but for blockuserinfo module of course

Hi it works editing the file. Cheers

Just other question before youmark as solved.

When a new version come out and we choose to update the theme also with the module 1clickupdate, we lost all translate work and must do it again? Cheers