Need Restore Help After Upgrade Error

Have benen trying to upgrade from 1.4.8.2 to 1.5.2.0 with 1-click upgrade (module). Something went wrong, first i could't login in backoffice. After A time i was sucessesive with restore password and so on. Now i can get in !

My site dont look good, just see my logo, nothing els. In backoffice everything looks as before, but says that site still is 1.4.8.2. In ftp I see backup files from autoupgrade and would realy need to restore these. Problem is that module 1-click says that it is installed Sven tryning to install it ? How do i restore now ?

Can i export all my products and stuff and do a clean (new) installation of 1.5.3.0 and import them and just go on from there.. ?

I hope you took a full backup of your store (database and web content) before you attempted the upgrade. If so, then you should restore it. Then read the developers guide (in the resources menu above), and follow the instructions for the manual upgrade.

The autoupgrade works for 1 in every 100 people, it's best to just avoid it.

In the future, test the upgrade process on a duplicate copy of your site first. Never make changes to your live without testing them on a duplicate site first.

• Like 1

I hope you took a full backup of your store (database and web content) before you attempted the upgrade. If so, then you should restore it. Then read the developers guide (in the resources menu above), and follow the instructions for the manual upgrade.

The autoupgrade works for 1 in every 100 people, it's best to just avoid it.

In the future, test the upgrade process on a duplicate copy of your site first. Never make changes to your live without testing them on a duplicate site first.

Yes I had backup, and I have now restored it to same version and state as befor update test. Now it will not be updated any more :-)