blocklayered min_price missing vat

Yet another blocklayered issue

I am running Prestashop 1.5.3.1 and with that blocklayered 1.8.9

The price slider shows min_price without vat and max_price with vat. I've isolated the problem to:

'.(int)$min_price[$currency['id_currency']].',
'.(int)Tools::ps_round($max_price[$currency['id_currency']] * (100 + $max_tax_rate) / 100, 0).')';

and changed it to:

'.(int)Tools::ps_round($min_price[$currency['id_currency']] * (100 + $max_tax_rate) / 100, 0).',
'.(int)Tools::ps_round($max_price[$currency['id_currency']] * (100 + $max_tax_rate) / 100, 0).')';

I rebuilt the price index and FO shows the slider as it should be but when I go to visit Modules in BO I can no longer access the blocklayered module. Instead I am, at the top of the page, told that the module could not be loaded, read error, class is missing, bla bla bla.

I have changed one row, nothing else, in blocklayered.php, what more is needed for BO to accept this?

I have reinstalled blocklayered.php and made sure I did not change anything but the row mentioned above.

TL;DR;

I changed a row in blocklayered.php and now BO tells me blocklayered is missing a class. What did I forget to do or did I screw something up?

Edited by hannhimhe (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...

Hi

Sorry for my english

I have a similar problem, but with maximum and mimimum price.

I solved problem with minimum price using this:

"'.(int)Tools::ps_round($min_price[$currency['id_currency']] * (100 + $max_tax_rate) / 100, 0).',<br>'.(int)Tools::ps_round($max_price[$currency['id_currency']] * (100 + $max_tax_rate) / 100, 0).')';"

Big Thanks! But I still have problem with maximum price in table "ps_layered_price_index"

The problem occurs only when I use specific price.

I'm working on prestashop 1.5.4.1 and blocklayered 1.8.9 (fresh, clean install)

I created new product with price 10 000PLN (with 23% tax) and added specific price -5000PLN (PLN - polish currency)

I don't know why, but it looks like blocklayered adding 23% tax to specific price

10000 - (5000 + 23%*5000) = 10000 - 6150 = 3850

and it should be 5000

post-357624-0-45943200-1374503458_thumb.jpg

If I turn off tax in product everything works fine

post-357624-0-52959800-1374503471_thumb.jpg

I tried delete file "cache/class_index.php and edit line:

LEFT JOIN `'._DB_PREFIX_.'tax_rules_group` trg ON (trg.id_tax_rules_group = p.id_tax_rules_group AND p.id_shop = '.(int)$shop_list.')

- did not help

I'm not turned on multishop

Anybody know how to fix this?

• 3 weeks later...

Hello

I have the same problem...

in my blocklayered.php i got :

'.(int)$minPrice[$currency['id_currency']].',
'.(int)Tools::ps_round($maxPrice[$currency['id_currency']] * (100 + $maxTaxRate) / 100, 0).')';

in the BO i got " Use tax to filter price " my i se the price without tax...

Hope that som one can help me.

• 1 month later...

Summarizing the posts of hannhimhe and ITManager, considering that I'm not running a Multishop, to solve the issue related to the taxes not included in the price filter, I followed these steps:

1. 1. In the file blocklayered.php, changed these lines:

'.(int)$min_price[$currency['id_currency']].',
    to:
    '.(int)Tools::ps_round($min_price[$currency['id_currency']] * (100 + $max_tax_rate) / 100, 0).',
  2. 2. Deleted the file "cache/class_index.php"

3. 3. Edited the file blocklayered.php from:

LEFT JOIN `'._DB_PREFIX_.'tax_rules_group` trg ON (trg.id_tax_rules_group = p.id_tax_rules_group AND p.id_shop = '.(int)$shop_list.')

to:

LEFT JOIN `'._DB_PREFIX_.'tax_rules_group` trg ON (trg.id_tax_rules_group = p.id_tax_rules_group AND p.id_shop = '.(int)$id_shop.')

Now I have another problem: the filter do not works with special prices. Infact, for example, if I filter with a range o prices from 0 to 90€, and there is a product that cost 100€ but was reducted by 30% discount, it should be in the list. Instead, it appears only if the filter for the max_price is >=100. In other words the filter is set on the normal price only!

I suggest you post this on the bug tracker, as it is a problem that would likely require pretty big code changes.

Hopefully the team would be able to address this quickly.

I believe many other filters would have this issue as well, although I have not tested it.

If you need an immediate solution, you can take a look at our Ajax Filter which handles discounts, taxes and customer specific pricing correctly.

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/118467-module-ajax-filter-ajax-based-filter-using-price-supplier-man-category-feature-attribute/

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Prestashop 1.6.0.1 - multishop

This change is for prices including tax

My problem was like this :

- I have product list with price including tax

- filtering price : with the range set between 2,00 € - 15.60 € , and I was having some products with price 19 €.

- even if I was having "Use tax to filter price" set ON in blocklayered configuration

So what I did is to add 2 conditions in WHERE statement for $this->products inside function getProductByFilters in \modules\blocklayred\blocklayred.php

Around line 220 turn this :

if (version_compare(_PS_VERSION_, '1.6.1', '>=') === true)
			{
				$this->products = Db::getInstance()->executeS('
				SELECT
					p.*,
					'.($alias_where == 'p' ? '' : 'product_shop.*,' ).'
					'.$alias_where.'.id_category_default,
					pl.*,
					image_shop.`id_image` id_image,
					il.legend,
					m.name manufacturer_name,
					'.(Combination::isFeatureActive() ? 'product_attribute_shop.id_product_attribute id_product_attribute,' : '').'
					DATEDIFF('.$alias_where.'.`date_add`, DATE_SUB("'.date('Y-m-d').' 00:00:00", INTERVAL '.(int)$nb_day_new_product.' DAY)) > 0 AS new,
					stock.out_of_stock, IFNULL(stock.quantity, 0) as quantity'.(Combination::isFeatureActive() ? ', product_attribute_shop.minimal_quantity AS product_attribute_minimal_quantity' : '').'
				FROM '._DB_PREFIX_.'cat_filter_restriction cp
				LEFT JOIN `'._DB_PREFIX_.'product` p ON p.`id_product` = cp.`id_product`
				'.Shop::addSqlAssociation('product', 'p').
				(Combination::isFeatureActive() ?
				' LEFT JOIN `'._DB_PREFIX_.'product_attribute_shop` product_attribute_shop
					ON (p.`id_product` = product_attribute_shop.`id_product` AND product_attribute_shop.`default_on` = 1 AND product_attribute_shop.id_shop='.(int)$context->shop->id.')':'').'
				LEFT JOIN '._DB_PREFIX_.'product_lang pl ON (pl.id_product = p.id_product'.Shop::addSqlRestrictionOnLang('pl').' AND pl.id_lang = '.(int)$cookie->id_lang.')
				LEFT JOIN `'._DB_PREFIX_.'image_shop` image_shop
					ON (image_shop.`id_product` = p.`id_product` AND image_shop.cover=1 AND image_shop.id_shop='.(int)$context->shop->id.')
				LEFT JOIN `'._DB_PREFIX_.'image_lang` il ON (image_shop.`id_image` = il.`id_image` AND il.`id_lang` = '.(int)$cookie->id_lang.')
				LEFT JOIN '._DB_PREFIX_.'manufacturer m ON (m.id_manufacturer = p.id_manufacturer)
				'.Product::sqlStock('p', 0).'
				WHERE '.$alias_where.'.`active` = 1 AND '.$alias_where.'.`visibility` IN ("both", "catalog")
				ORDER BY '.Tools::getProductsOrder('by', Tools::getValue('orderby'), true).' '.Tools::getProductsOrder('way', Tools::getValue('orderway')).' , cp.id_product'.
				' LIMIT '.(((int)$this->page - 1) * $n.','.$n), true, false);
			}
			else
			{
				SELECT
					p.*,
					pl.*,
					MAX(image_shop.`id_image`) id_image,
					il.legend,
					'.(Combination::isFeatureActive() ? 'MAX(product_attribute_shop.id_product_attribute) id_product_attribute,' : '').'
					DATEDIFF('.$alias_where.'.`date_add`, DATE_SUB("'.date('Y-m-d').' 00:00:00", INTERVAL '.(int)$nb_day_new_product.' DAY)) > 0 AS new,
					stock.out_of_stock, IFNULL(stock.quantity, 0) as quantity'.(Combination::isFeatureActive() ? ', MAX(product_attribute_shop.minimal_quantity) AS product_attribute_minimal_quantity' : '').'
				'LEFT JOIN `'._DB_PREFIX_.'product_attribute` pa ON (p.`id_product` = pa.`id_product`)
				'.Shop::addSqlAssociation('product_attribute', 'pa', false, 'product_attribute_shop.`default_on` = 1 AND product_attribute_shop.id_shop='.(int)$context->shop->id):'').'
				LEFT JOIN '._DB_PREFIX_.'product_lang pl ON (pl.id_product = p.id_product'.Shop::addSqlRestrictionOnLang('pl').' AND pl.id_lang = '.(int)$cookie->id_lang.')
				LEFT JOIN `'._DB_PREFIX_.'image` i  ON (i.`id_product` = p.`id_product`)'.
				Shop::addSqlAssociation('image', 'i', false, 'image_shop.cover=1').'
				LEFT JOIN `'._DB_PREFIX_.'image_lang` il ON (image_shop.`id_image` = il.`id_image` AND il.`id_lang` = '.(int)$cookie->id_lang.')
				LEFT JOIN '._DB_PREFIX_.'manufacturer m ON (m.id_manufacturer = p.id_manufacturer)
				WHERE '.$alias_where.'.`active` = 1 AND '.$alias_where.'.`visibility` IN ("both", "catalog")
				GROUP BY product_shop.id_product
				ORDER BY '.Tools::getProductsOrder('by', Tools::getValue('orderby'), true).' '.Tools::getProductsOrder('way', Tools::getValue('orderway')).' , cp.id_product'.
			}
into this

if (version_compare(_PS_VERSION_, '1.6.1', '>=') === true)
			{
				SELECT
					p.*,
					pl.*,
					image_shop.`id_image` id_image,
					il.legend,
					'.(Combination::isFeatureActive() ? 'product_attribute_shop.id_product_attribute id_product_attribute,' : '').'
					stock.out_of_stock, IFNULL(stock.quantity, 0) as quantity'.(Combination::isFeatureActive() ? ', product_attribute_shop.minimal_quantity AS product_attribute_minimal_quantity' : '').'
				' LEFT JOIN `'._DB_PREFIX_.'product_attribute_shop` product_attribute_shop
					ON (p.`id_product` = product_attribute_shop.`id_product` AND product_attribute_shop.`default_on` = 1 AND product_attribute_shop.id_shop='.(int)$context->shop->id.')':'').'
				LEFT JOIN `'._DB_PREFIX_.'image_shop` image_shop
					ON (image_shop.`id_product` = p.`id_product` AND image_shop.cover=1 AND image_shop.id_shop='.(int)$context->shop->id.')

'.(isset($price_filter['max'])?' AND ('.$alias_where.'.`price` * ((100 +(SELECT max(t.rate) max_rate
					FROM `'._DB_PREFIX_.'product_shop` pcustom
					LEFT JOIN `'._DB_PREFIX_.'tax_rules_group` trg ON (trg.id_tax_rules_group = pcustom.id_tax_rules_group AND pcustom.id_shop = '.(int)$context->shop->id.')
					LEFT JOIN `'._DB_PREFIX_.'tax_rule` tr ON (tr.id_tax_rules_group = trg.id_tax_rules_group)
					LEFT JOIN `'._DB_PREFIX_.'tax` t ON (t.id_tax = tr.id_tax AND t.active = 1)
					WHERE pcustom.id_product = product_shop.id_product GROUP BY pcustom.id_product))/100)) <= '.$price_filter['max'].' ':'').'
				'.(isset($price_filter['min'])?' AND ('.$alias_where.'.`price` * ((100 + (SELECT max(t.rate) max_rate
					LEFT JOIN `'._DB_PREFIX_.'tax_rules_group` trg ON (trg.id_tax_rules_group = pcustom.id_tax_rules_group AND pcustom.id_shop = '.(int)$context->shop->id.')
					LEFT JOIN `'._DB_PREFIX_.'tax_rule` tr ON (tr.id_tax_rules_group = trg.id_tax_rules_group)
					WHERE pcustom.id_product = product_shop.id_product GROUP BY pcustom.id_product)) / 100) ) >= '.$price_filter['min'].' ':'').'

}
			else
			{
				SELECT
					p.*,
					pl.*,
					MAX(image_shop.`id_image`) id_image,
					il.legend,
					'.(Combination::isFeatureActive() ? 'MAX(product_attribute_shop.id_product_attribute) id_product_attribute,' : '').'
					stock.out_of_stock, IFNULL(stock.quantity, 0) as quantity'.(Combination::isFeatureActive() ? ', MAX(product_attribute_shop.minimal_quantity) AS product_attribute_minimal_quantity' : '').'
				'LEFT JOIN `'._DB_PREFIX_.'product_attribute` pa ON (p.`id_product` = pa.`id_product`)
				'.Shop::addSqlAssociation('product_attribute', 'pa', false, 'product_attribute_shop.`default_on` = 1 AND product_attribute_shop.id_shop='.(int)$context->shop->id):'').'
				LEFT JOIN `'._DB_PREFIX_.'image` i  ON (i.`id_product` = p.`id_product`)'.
				Shop::addSqlAssociation('image', 'i', false, 'image_shop.cover=1').'

'.(isset($price_filter['max'])?' AND ('.$alias_where.'.`price` * ((100 +(SELECT max(t.rate) max_rate
					WHERE pcustom.id_product = product_shop.id_product GROUP BY pcustom.id_product))/100)) <= '.$price_filter['max'].' ':'').'
				'.(isset($price_filter['min'])?' AND ('.$alias_where.'.`price` * ((100 + (SELECT max(t.rate) max_rate
					WHERE pcustom.id_product = product_shop.id_product GROUP BY pcustom.id_product)) / 100) ) >= '.$price_filter['min'].' ':'').'

GROUP BY product_shop.id_product
			}
So the conditions force my result to get only those products where their prices includes tax and their prices are between my interval.

Conditions :

Hope it helps you guys. Edited by -iD- (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 6 months later...