Different prices for different payment methods

Is there a way to have different prices for different payment methods in my PrestaShop store? For example if customer choose payment for product with credit card the price would be higher than if he or she choose payment with bankwire.

I'm also wondering if there is a way to have different shipping prices for different payment methods?

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a way to have different prices for different payment methods in my PrestaShop store? For example if customer choose payment for product with credit card the price would be higher than if he or she choose payment with bankwire.

I'm also wondering if there is a way to have different shipping prices for different payment methods?

Is there a some other way to do that?

And that cart can be updated when choosing payment methods?

You both may want to contact the developer of Cash on Delivery With Fee module:

http://addons.prestashop.com/en/payments-gateways-prestashop-modules/6337-cash-on-delivery-with-fee.html

and find out if the module developer or another developer can modify the COD with fee module to meet your specific needs. Creating combinations won't work, you have utilize a custom module add-on like shacker said to charge additional fees base on payment method or anything else you may want to charge an additional fee for pertaining to handling of the customer's order.

• 1 year later...

Hi everybody  :)

Same problem here. Shipping costs should be different according to payment method. It is logical, that if user pays first and then receives the goods, shipping cost should be lower than on cash delivery.

Did anyone find a way to solve this? Is there any hack to fix this?

I'm using PS 1.5.4.1

Thank you and best regards,

Housy

Edited by Housy (see edit history)

• 11 months later...

I read the documentation. This should be set under "Cart rules", where you set conditions but there is a problem. I don't have an option to check the "Carrier" checkbox (see attached photo).

How can i add another checkbox for "Carrier"?

Thank you and best regards,

Housy

you can try to create a price rule

post-33160-0-24015500-1423300415_thumb.jpg

Edited by Housy (see edit history)