[SOLVED] Unable to log into my Administration panel

Hello :)

I just installed Prestashop, and everything went ok, but when trying to sign in to the administration panel / back office, nothing happens! I type in my e-mail and my password, I even tried to get a new password as well, but still the same. The page starts loading, but instead of taking me to the admin panel, it just cleans out the sign-in form, and I´m back at scratch. Can anyone please help me?

Sincerely,

Hege :)

Hello Benjamin :)

I installed Prestashop 1.5.3.1, and uploaded it manually through an ftp-client. Something went wrong though, so I had to do it a second time, and then I had to change the prefix from ps_ to ps_2, but everything went fine after that.

Do you think it´s because I reinstalled it?

Hege :)

Thanks for teaching me how to do that :D

But unfortunately it didn´t help, I still can´t sign in while using Firefox :wacko: I guess I´ll have to use Explorer for now, and hopefully I´ll figure out how to fix the problem in Firefox eventually. Thank you so much for all your help!! :D

Hello again, Benjamin :)

Just wanted to let you know that you can mark this post as solved. I downloaded Google Chrome and haven´t had troubles signing in since then, so the problem apparently was with Firefox.

Thanks for all your help!

Hege :rolleyes: