Can't delete products from the ajax cart - Prestashop 1.5.3

Hello

I upgraded to version 1.5.3.1

After adding products, if I try to delete any of these products in the cart ajax on the top of the page nothing happens.

The same happens with tha lateral column ajax cart

More ...

While the product description appears when the mouse over the top cart, the same is not true in the existing sidebar: the latter only shows me the total value correctly but shows "no products".

If i refresh the page, then the products appears listed, but that is not the intention of having a ajax cart.

Any help is welcome.

Thank you.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Same problem here on 1.5.3.1 on (almost) default 1.3 theme (worked fine on PS 1.4).

The cart works fine if I switch to 1.5 default theme... but I won't recreate my custom theme from 1.5 default theme !!!

Are there any guidelines to migrate themes from 1.3/1.4 to 1.5 ??

To be precise : here are the problems I meet with the cart :

- add to cart works but reloads the page instead of ajax animation (ajax cart is ON)

- delete item from cart doesn't work on the blockcart( works fine on the order page)

Hello vekia

and thank you for your anwser.

I tried this the other day and it didn't seem to work unfortunately.

Then I read on a few websites that there were too much modifications from 1.4 to 1.5 (plus my theme was originally from 1.3) to adapt it without risk or loss.

So I recreate it from 1.5 default theme. It was less difficult than I tought at first.

I had to copy my previous template css folder over the new one, copy the img folder, and then report any modification I had done on tpl files (core+modules) on the new template tpl files (fortunately I had tagged every change on tpl files).

A few new tweaks on css and tpl files to finish and that was all. About 3 hours work I guess (but my theme isn't that complicated).

Now it works fine. Thank you.

• 4 weeks later...