"Add to Cart" button disabled

Hello,

I just have done a rollback from 1.5.3.1 to 1.5.2 again as I had the next problem.

Some, not all the "Add to Cart" buttons from the products under the categories, appear disabled "in grey" as no stock available, even having stock of the product.

Pressong the product image under its subcategory that the "Add to Cart" button is disabled an enter in the product page, the "Add to Cart" button apperars then active as its suppose to be.

Roll backing tagain to 1.5.2 seems to solve the problem.

Any ideas?

Thanks Shacker. No is "Enabled"

What I have found is that, for the products that are showing "Disabled" the "Add to Cart" button after the update from PS 1.5.2 to PS 1.5.3.1, and as I told you before, there is enought stock for them; is that if I enter in the back office, go to the products in question and click "Save" without changing anything, "Add to Cart" button gets "Active" again.

Is like that for some products, after going to 1.5.3.1 Prestashop is not reading the stock configured for them correctly and it needs to apply "Save" button again for each one.

This is a trouble as I have over 800 products in the shop and there are about 500 with this problem so, once I decide to upgrade again to 1.5.3.1, I need to go one per one to click "Save".

Is there any way via "PHPAdmin" or external software to make a massive "Saving" to all the products all in once?

Thanks

• 5 months later...

Im having the "same" problem. I've synced my stocks by sql injection from another database (different structure), when i go to the stocks the quantities are right. But in the store the button is greyed out. If I save the product again, i get the button right.

I cant find what field or what is the process that makes the button available.

• 3 weeks later...