a few themes would keep me using this software

I have  currently 6 of the best open source sites on my server for testing purposes.

Prestashop  is a great open source shopper, tutorials to create themes  or even theme shares would be great, I would not mind paying a few euros for nice themes via paypal. so if anybody has any demos I will look. If this was possible I may not even bother with the others, but the advantage of the other shopping software is that  themes/skins are shared freely and many are available.

let me know of your opinions.

ray

How much are you looking to pay for these themes.

I think themes defferently fall out of the opensource development platform.

Of course see what the developers say first, I wouldn't want to tread on anyone's toes but if they don't have time maybe I can come up with a few concepts depending on what price you are expecting to pay per theme  ???

I have been working with Prestashop for a while now and have gotten down and dirty with the code. While I am not technically a "developer", I consider myself fairly versed in Prestashop's inner workings. 

Themes are a hard thing... I could develop a theme for you based on your individual wants and needs very cheaply (I do it because I like to, not as my only source of income. I would only ask for a very small reimbursement for the time it takes to develop a bug-free theme.) You can reply to this forum, message me here, or email me at [email protected] .

Also, just out of curiosity - what other open source solutions are you testing?

Cheers,

--Kevin

It's normal could not find too much free themes, i used ZenCart, os-commerce anyOpensourceCart, all them are same, you may find just a few free themes/templates, that is not sepecial with prestashop. Accoding to me (as a developer) prestashop has best background for themes and php jobs, i allready made an pro theme for my job which have a lot of special modules just for that job, in one week project on live then i share the adress.

In my opinion, people who want to use pro look theme then find a goodlooking free template for any cart and edit for prestashop.