PrestaShop Forum gives white page in IE8 & IE9

I have found it very frustrating over the last few weeks that I cannot read these forums using IE8 or IE9.

I have tried from three different locations and computers using IE8 & IE9 but always the same, the page comes up for about a second then white page. If I copy /paste the URL into Firefox it comes up no problem.

Is anyone else having this issue?

Steve

Nope, I have not been able to use IE in ANY version for over a year. I use IE 10. and I can't view the forums. I need to use a non-Microsoft Browser. This is the only website that cannot handle a Microsoft browser. that I use. I realize that some programmers are biased But please, we are merchants trying to find software that we can use to sell our products to the public. If the forums cannot support IE what does that say?

I'm not complaining. It is just something so stupid. Beyond belief that nothing ever happens to fix it.

Edited by Bill Dalton (see edit history)

Here is the page source from IE8. It apears to be working Ok with IE9

<style type="text/css">cufoncanvas{text-indent:0!important;}@media screen{cvml\:shape,cvml\:rect,cvml\:fill,cvml\:shadow{behavior:url(#default#VML)!important;display:block!important;antialias:true!important;position:absolute!important;}cufoncanvas{position:absolute!important;text-align:left!important;}cufon{display:inline-block!important;position:relative!important;vertical-align:text-bottom!important;}cufon cufontext{position:absolute!important;left:-10000in!important;font-size:1px!important;}a cufon{cursor:pointer[spam-filter]@media print{cufon cufoncanvas{display:none!important;[spam-filter]</style>

Regards

Steve