Images regenerate -> 500 Error after 2 min

Hi.

It's the first time i am trying to use this feature of regenerate images. I have the images fill module installed too (i am giving as much details related to the issue). Every time that i am running the process i am getting the same internal server error (page 500). I tried changing the php5.ini file settings also with host tech support on the phone with no luck. The server is working perfect they say...

The changes i made before running it was to add custom size, change the jpg quality to 100, change the fill color, and run it for the custom size that i made...

the php5.ini

Any ideas?

Edited by Yossefelbaz (see edit history)

No replies...?

After searching and contacting the hosting company... We found that because i have a shared accound the server limits the time of operation. So basically it's either your php.ini/php5.ini file settings or the server's settings.

Keywords: images, thumbnails, regenerate, internal server error, 500 error, timeout.

If you'll read the post i have made you'll see that i already know that, and try that, and the problem is with shared hosting that cannot be modified. To get flexible settings you have to get Virtual or Dedicated Hosting account!

Not true. I had this problem when trying to send bulk emails. I asked my host to increase the max_execution_time, which they did, and now everything works fine. I'm on shared hosting also so it appears it's nothing to do with shared hosing but rather who you host with.

• 1 year later...

Hey Guys,

I also have this problem.I have a shared account with 1and1 and they prevent to increase max_execution_time.

After one minute during image regeneration it gives 'Internal server error 500'.

I also tried to upload php.ini file with require setting on root but its not working.

Please help me out.

Thanks!!!