How do i upgrade from V1.5.1 to V1.5.2

Thank you bellini13 for the reference link, we do have an upgrade guide that is linked by bellini13, we also have a one click upgrade.

However, that being said. I need to stress a strongly recommended suggestion. It is ideal if you were to not upgrade from 1.5.1 to 1.5.2. Instead, I would work on a fresh installation of 1.5.2. It can be done either way, I suggest that you start on 1.5.2

or

Even more to add, 1.5.3 will be releasing in a couple of weeks. I would possibly wait for this version. These are still early versions. 1.5.2 cleaned up a lot of the errors and issues in the original 1.5.1 release. Thank you all for choosing PrestaShop

Hi All.

Thanks for your answers.

Yes I have searched the forums for answers, but did not find the answers i wanted to hear.

I am basing a business on the prestashop software, and I am using the multishop feature and making shops for forums, clubs ect.

I want to upgrade because there is a lot of errors in 1.5.1 and i feels like a early beta.

My options is for upgrading:

1. To complete a (in my world) a very complicated and time consuming guide for a manuel upgrade where I have to hire a IT [spam-filter].

2. Use the beta software "1 click upgrade", which might work, and maybe not.

3. Make a fresh installation.

I just dont get it. How can I as a shop owner be satisfied with the option to "just" make a fresh installion. What about the hours an hours I have spend setting my multible shops up??

Is there any one here that use prestashop for a serious business?? because then I would like to hear which version the use and how the upgrade (if they do).

Thanks.