prestashop 1.5.2 bug? cant edit friendly urls

I can't edit friendly urls. If I go to Product->Ipod Shuffle and I want to change its friendly url to Ipod Wuffle Prestashop will accept and save. But if I come back, the original url is restored. What happens? Cant I do this?

Afterwards I made some changes following another thread (and a prestashop github recipe, but nothing changed.

Any ideas?

Thanks

ps I have prestashop 1.5.2 raw install, out of the box, no changes, everything default

I can't edit friendly urls. If I go to Product->Ipod Shuffle and I want to change its friendly url to Ipod Wuffle Prestashop will accept and save. But if I come back, the original url is restored. What happens? Cant I do this?

Afterwards I made some changes following another thread (and a prestashop github recipe, but nothing changed.

Any ideas?

Thanks

ps I have prestashop 1.5.2 raw install, out of the box, no changes, everything default

Are you sure it isn't working? I just made the changes and it works for me.

At first I didn't think it did because in the BO I would make the change in the SEO tab, go to Prices tab and go back to the SEO tab and it showed up in the field box back the way it was. Checked the actual page online and it did indeed work though.

I think the field in the SEO tab in the BO just shows what you will get if you generate based on the product title so it will always show that and not what you changed it to. If you change this field to what you want and hit SAVE. It should change the actual friendly url online.