Work in progress page

Hi,

Where can I put back the "Future home of something amazing" or something similar page so people can't have access to my site right away? I've realized yesterday that this page wasn't there anymore and that my site was live even though it isn't ready yet.

Thank you

Maintenance mode would be great if I could click view my shop after having worked on the site, but you can't.

What I had (and want) is to be able to work in the back office and be able to click on view my shop and see the results while others can't access the site and were redirected to a page basically saying the site isn't ready yet. For some reason now this doesn't work and I have no idea why because I haven't changed anything.

• Like 1

That's a great fix! But if anyone could tell me how to make the other way I'd appreciate it.

It's not a fix, it's how you do what you asked for.

I don't understand what you mean by "the other way". It sounds like you now want to make the site available to the public but not to you, which of course makes no sense.

/Mats

Sorry, but the way you described it, it could have been maintenance mode. What you know or don't is very hard to guess.

Perhaps you used a third-party module? Or a manual hack?

Anyways, if you don't like maintenance mode, perhaps you could explain what you want that differs from that and maybe someone could help.

/Mats