[solved]Troubleshoot live site[solved]

benknackan

Hello,

I've recently have had some big problems with my shop which I though was fixed but apparently is not. It all started some months ago when the date and time disappeared from carts and so on. After that the tabs under the products broke after installing a module, when trying to fix that it got worse.

Which made me upgrade from 1.4.4.1 to 1.4.9. Had then problems with modules and live edit got that sorted. And thought all was fixed (the previous problems was fixed by upgrading too).

But now I find out that my checkout process is broken...

As u see in the picture the category tree is expanded when u enter cart and the expand buttons for categories disappear. Moreoever the checkout process is expanded without me wanting that. And when u've entered all details it doesn't register that u have done so making the payment options not appearing. And if u use the default five step process the payment buttons doesn't work.

Any help in this issue would greatly be appreciated as this is bleeding money in the holiday season to have a malfunctioning site :S

edit: I have turned on error reporting in config.inc and do not get any errors!

If an1 is able to fix the problem I would be willing to pay some bux to him/her!

url is http://www.blingskal.com but it's in maintence mode due to the problem!

Best regards...

post-289366-0-07940800-1353395272_thumb.png

Edited by benknackan (see edit history)