THIS FORUM COMMUNITY IS VERY WEAK

We are not paid to post here, we do it because we support the software. I know this last week I have been working 16 hr days to try to get two shops launched and I haven't had time to post. If you need help urgently, buy a support package.

• Like 2

And I thought that this community has active members. I can see many posts that were just viewed and never answered. Guess nobody cares here, and you should hire an expert to get things done. Disappointing.

typically most posts go unanswered because the original post lacks sufficient detail. you fall into a different category I'm afraid, you apparently expect others to do your work...there is an old saying, "I'd like to help you out but I don't know what door you came in".

• Like 3

And I thought that this community has active members. I can see many posts that were just viewed and never answered. Guess nobody cares here, and you should hire an expert to get things done. Disappointing.

You have two previous posts, the first one is not anything non PrestaShop developer can answer. Ask the guys who designed the software, their phone number is all over if you are really after an answer. It has already been discussed to death here in the forums and bug tracker. The second one is posted in the wrong forum, you should try the development forum. And look this post already got three answers, so you have 33% reply rate despite your failing in following a sensible posting policy.

• Like 2

Hello macinville

I would recommend you post as much info about your issues as possible when opening a new topic especially the software you use and prestashop versions. Also what have you tried to do to fix your issues. The best option is be patient as all developers here in the forums offer FREE help so it's best not to complain or you will never get help unless you pay for it. My thought is be respectful and you shall receive respect in return.

Cheers

Clayton

• Like 1

You have two previous posts, the first one is not anything non PrestaShop developer can answer. Ask the guys who designed the software, their phone number is all over if you are really after an answer. It has already been discussed to death here in the forums and bug tracker. The second one is posted in the wrong forum, you should try the development forum. And look this post already got three answers, so you have 33% reply rate despite your failing in following a sensible posting policy.

I dunno why but this made me laugh...