Create Setting.inc file (0%)- An error occured during installation...

Hello Presta,

I am a new user, I am getting this error when i try to install prestashop on the server. Kindly help me out to solve this problem.

My Hosting provider: UnlimitedGB

My Website Name: store.mrblack.in

Type: Windows Based( Php 5, perl, python supported, etc )

Cpanel: Plesk Panel

Every thing is fine in the step by step process. But in the system compatibility some features are marked crossed. I have attached my information.. Kindly look at it .

I look forward to hear from u soon....

Regards,

acaustro

post-417381-0-51291700-1351247752_thumb.jpg

Everything you highlight is in optional section. Installation would proceed fine without meeting those condition, however it would not be an ideal setup. If you want to fix the warnings anyway, for magic quotes, see my reply to this post/ For missing extensions, you will need to contact your hosting company and ask them to install PHP PDO, PDOMySQL and Mcrypt extensions.

Hope that helps!

Marty Shue

Thank you Marty,

I found the problem yesterday by trying myself. The problem was setting the directory permission . All the directories have read-only permission for some user account. So i changed the permission of all directory into "full control". I tried this and suddenly it went on well. Had a nice installation.... Once again thank you Marty for your reply....

Regards,

Acaustro