Help to create a module PLEASE!

Studio1one

I need to create a module somehow to ad on my front at my store (see image)

Im not sure if I want it just 3 diffrent spaces that I can controll in BO to upload images (multi languages) or if I want it controlled like featured products, best sale, most sold, price drop or anything, I want to show more products on front to say.

Anyone that can help me with this or know any allready existed module I can use for this ?

If a goo coder want to earn some extra coins I pay for this, and I also have work to be done on my other prestashop store.post-356552-0-03823000-1351027306_thumb.jpg

I need to create a module somehow to ad on my front at my store (see image)

Im not sure if I want it just 3 diffrent spaces that I can controll in BO to upload images (multi languages) or if I want it controlled like featured products, best sale, most sold, price drop or anything, I want to show more products on front to say.

Anyone that can help me with this or know any allready existed module I can use for this ?

If a goo coder want to earn some extra coins I pay for this, and I also have work to be done on my other prestashop store.post-356552-0-03823000-1351027306_thumb.jpg

hmm you can use my free module html box available here or here prestashop html block module for free.

WIth this addon you can paste into home hook any code you want. What does it mean? It means that you can create html code with three blocks with any content you want.

hmm you can use my free module html box available here or here prestashop html block module for free.

WIth this addon you can paste into home hook any code you want. What does it mean? It means that you can create html code with three blocks with any content you want.

Thank you very much for your message, but I think that thing is a little bit to complicated for me to handle, I think I need a module that is allready included features, like an editor or something.

Tell me more about your module?

We have a module that will allow you to do this quite easily. You can read more about it here

http://prestashopusa.com/front-office-features/2-multi-block-arbitrary-text-or-html.html

We use that module to display the two advert boxes on our shop homepage.

Marty Shue