Major PayPal Issue!

xTG_IrOnZzZ

Ok, this has been a problem since the annoying 1.5.0.17 update.

When checking out with PayPal it doesn't redirect back to the site, therefore not completing the order.

My colleague already created a post and got no response.

This is preventing us from taking orders properly.

This is the error-log

[30-Sep-2012 12:14:26 UTC] PHP Catchable fatal error:  Argument 3 passed to LinkCore::getModuleLink() must be an array, null given, called in /home2/phonemai/public_html/modules/paypal/integral_evolution/submit.php on line 88 and defined in /home2/phonemai/public_html/classes/Link.php on line 310
[30-Sep-2012 17:37:22 UTC] PHP Catchable fatal error:  Argument 3 passed to LinkCore::getModuleLink() must be an array, null given, called in /home2/phonemai/public_html/modules/paypal/integral_evolution/submit.php on line 88 and defined in /home2/phonemai/public_html/classes/Link.php on line 310
[30-Sep-2012 19:04:26 UTC] PHP Catchable fatal error:  Argument 3 passed to LinkCore::getModuleLink() must be an array, null given, called in /home2/phonemai/public_html/modules/paypal/integral_evolution/submit.php on line 88 and defined in /home2/phonemai/public_html/classes/Link.php on line 310
[30-Sep-2012 19:04:38 UTC] PHP Catchable fatal error:  Argument 3 passed to LinkCore::getModuleLink() must be an array, null given, called in /home2/phonemai/public_html/modules/paypal/integral_evolution/submit.php on line 88 and defined in /home2/phonemai/public_html/classes/Link.php on line 310
[30-Sep-2012 19:04:48 UTC] PHP Catchable fatal error:  Argument 3 passed to LinkCore::getModuleLink() must be an array, null given, called in /home2/phonemai/public_html/modules/paypal/integral_evolution/submit.php on line 88 and defined in /home2/phonemai/public_html/classes/Link.php on line 310
[01-Oct-2012 14:01:41 UTC] PHP Catchable fatal error:  Argument 3 passed to LinkCore::getModuleLink() must be an array, null given, called in /home2/phonemai/public_html/modules/paypal/integral_evolution/submit.php on line 88 and defined in /home2/phonemai/public_html/classes/Link.php on line 310
[01-Oct-2012 14:14:08 UTC] PHP Catchable fatal error:  Argument 3 passed to LinkCore::getModuleLink() must be an array, null given, called in /home2/phonemai/public_html/modules/paypal/integral_evolution/submit.php on line 88 and defined in /home2/phonemai/public_html/classes/Link.php on line 310
[02-Oct-2012 08:16:35 UTC] PHP Catchable fatal error:  Argument 3 passed to LinkCore::getModuleLink() must be an array, null given, called in /home2/phonemai/public_html/modules/paypal/integral_evolution/submit.php on line 88 and defined in /home2/phonemai/public_html/classes/Link.php on line 310
[02-Oct-2012 08:16:44 UTC] PHP Catchable fatal error:  Argument 3 passed to LinkCore::getModuleLink() must be an array, null given, called in /home2/phonemai/public_html/modules/paypal/integral_evolution/submit.php on line 88 and defined in /home2/phonemai/public_html/classes/Link.php on line 310
[02-Oct-2012 08:16:58 UTC] PHP Catchable fatal error:  Argument 3 passed to LinkCore::getModuleLink() must be an array, null given, called in /home2/phonemai/public_html/modules/paypal/integral_evolution/submit.php on line 88 and defined in /home2/phonemai/public_html/classes/Link.php on line 310
[02-Oct-2012 15:39:59 UTC] PHP Catchable fatal error:  Argument 3 passed to LinkCore::getModuleLink() must be an array, null given, called in /home2/phonemai/public_html/modules/paypal/integral_evolution/submit.php on line 88 and defined in /home2/phonemai/public_html/classes/Link.php on line 310
[03-Oct-2012 06:51:15 UTC] PHP Catchable fatal error:  Argument 3 passed to LinkCore::getModuleLink() must be an array, null given, called in /home2/phonemai/public_html/modules/paypal/integral_evolution/submit.php on line 88 and defined in /home2/phonemai/public_html/classes/Link.php on line 310
[03-Oct-2012 11:41:57 UTC] PHP Catchable fatal error:  Argument 3 passed to LinkCore::getModuleLink() must be an array, null given, called in /home2/phonemai/public_html/modules/paypal/integral_evolution/submit.php on line 88 and defined in /home2/phonemai/public_html/classes/Link.php on line 310
[03-Oct-2012 22:15:17 UTC] PHP Catchable fatal error:  Argument 3 passed to LinkCore::getModuleLink() must be an array, null given, called in /home2/phonemai/public_html/modules/paypal/integral_evolution/submit.php on line 88 and defined in /home2/phonemai/public_html/classes/Link.php on line 310

Hello TG_Ironz,

Welcome to the PrestaShop Forums. I would suggest that you download the latest version of PrestaShop 1.5.1. Also, the Latest version of the PayPal module 3.2.2. This may actually solve your problem :)

Ok, we have the latest PayPal already and we'll give 1.5.1 a download, is there a change log for 1.5.1? so I can see if a fix is listed.

Hello TG_Ironz,

Welcome to the PrestaShop Forums. I would suggest that you download the latest version of PrestaShop 1.5.1. Also, the Latest version of the PayPal module 3.2.2. This may actually solve your problem :)

Hey Benjamin and to all of you

The latest version of Paypal is 3.2.4 and is on the addons store now ready for download. Just thought I would relay this info as some of you may not know yet..

Cheers

Clayton

Hey Benjamin and to all of you

The latest version of Paypal is 3.2.4 and is on the addons store now ready for download. Just thought I would relay this info as some of you may not know yet..

Cheers

Clayton

I've got 3.2.4 but problem is still there, also having problems upgrading prestashop to 1.5.1.

I've got 3.2.4 but problem is still there, also having problems upgrading prestashop to 1.5.1.

I can confirm that the latest Papal module v3.2.4 sill doesn't work properly with 1.4.9. Doesn't save api details (had to enter them into the database directly) or work with different currencies (apart from the default currency).

Furthermore, after rolling back to 2.8.5 I'm now having problems with this version, even though It's been working fine for months. See this post also.

I must say this is becoming a bit of a joke. How many versions do we need before we get one that works!

• Like 1