Paypal v3.2.1 - Error while using voucher codes!

Lucas-911

Presta 1.4.6.2

Paypal 3.2.1

The module does not accept voucher codes generated via the Prestashop BO. On the final checkout screen, I receive the following error message:

"

PayPal response:

TIMESTAMP -> 2012-10-01T17:36:37Z

L_ERRORCODE0 -> 10413

L_SHORTMESSAGE0 -> Transaction refused because of an invalid argument. See additional error messages for details.

L_LONGMESSAGE0 -> The totals of the cart item amounts do not match order amounts.

L_SEVERITYCODE0 -> Error

"

Currently the store is on a test server: www.thecandh.co.uk/TEST/GoodHomeStore/.

Voucher Code: code999

Any help will be much appreciated...

Cheers

Hello jGaillard,

I appreciate all your hard work you've put into the paypal module in getting it to work. I know so many will be thankful as I. What version of Paypal is stable to use and should we also be using this backwards compatibility module as well with it?

Thanks

Clayton

Hi Clayton,

I advise you to use the new PayPal module 3.2.2.

If you are running a PS 1.4 you have to install the backward compatibility module (click configure and then update modules).

If you are running PS 1.5, please, do not use the backward compatibility module.

I hope it helps ;)

• Like 1

Hi Clayton,

I advise you to use the new PayPal module 3.2.2.

If you are running a PS 1.4 you have to install the backward compatibility module (click configure and then update modules).

If you are running PS 1.5, please, do not use the backward compatibility module.

I hope it helps ;)

Thank you Sir much appreciated.

So I would assume if you are brave enough to update to v1.5 you would need to disable the backward compatibility module?

I raised the same problem as this in forge and I believe someone is looking into it. The new paypal modules seem to mess my home page up and make products disappear, cart does not too work, paypal payment option not clickable during checkout, vouchers not calculating correctly when tax is enabled. Even though the module is independent it still seems to play up on the site, however after disabling and reinstalling the only stable version that works for me (v2.8.7) everything works like a breeze :-)

• 4 years later...

ANY RESOLUTION???

Since 2012, it seems that this has been a problem with the PP USA module.  I can't get PP Standard or Express to work with voucher codes (values mismatch!) - WHY is nobody fixing this problem???

I'm on the latest PP USA module version and the latest PS version.  Totally screwed.

I need to investigate other e-commerce platforms besides Prestashop.