Internal Server Error 500 Prestashop 1.5

Hi,

I installed a new store 1.5 and when logging to admin panel and trying to access PREFERENCES/SEO & URL

and i am getting Internal Server Error 500 . i just switched from Just Host server to Host Gator .

i cannot figure this out , please see the error log below -

[Wed Sep 19 00:16:41 2012] [error] [client 79.181.236.109] File does not exist: /home/yaniv14/public_html/500.shtml, referer:http://tiranoltd.com/admin14/index.php?controller=AdminPreferences&token=34fbbaabc6f7a56df8bffcf98b9bbaf3

and this is my htaccess file:

# ~~start~~ Do not remove this comment, Prestashop will keep automatically the code outside this comment when .htaccess will be generated again

# .htaccess automaticaly generated by PrestaShop e-commerce open-source solution

# http://www.prestashop.com - http://www.prestashop.com/forums

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>

RewriteEngine on

RewriteRule ^api/?(.*)$ webservice/dispatcher.php?url=$1 [QSA,L]

</IfModule>

<IfModule mod_expires.c>

ExpiresActive On

ExpiresByType image/gif "access plus 1 month"

ExpiresByType image/jpeg "access plus 1 month"

ExpiresByType image/png "access plus 1 month"

ExpiresByType text/css "access plus 1 week"

ExpiresByType text/javascript "access plus 1 week"

ExpiresByType application/javascript "access plus 1 week"

ExpiresByType application/x-javascript "access plus 1 week"

ExpiresByType image/x-icon "access plus 1 year"

</IfModule>

FileETag INode MTime Size

<IfModule mod_deflate.c>

AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE text/html

AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE text/css

AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE text/javascript

AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE application/javascript

AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE application/x-javascript

</IfModule>

#If rewrite mod isn't enabled

ErrorDocument 404 /index.php?controller=404

# ~~end~~ Do not remove this comment, Prestashop will keep automatically the code outside this comment when .htaccess will be generated again

And also my php.ini file:

post-400816-0-28541200-1348077131_thumb.png

I would appreciate any help

thank you

Hello, i have that problem too. I'll done all what need to redirect website to new server. Then I use old .htacces website working without products and other information only meniu buttons and some information ~5%, but then creating new .htaccess or going to "SEO or URL" in admin panel ("PrestaShop 1.5") I again see Internal Server Error. I done it all what write at the bottom.

• Upload all files to new hosting via FTP
  • Import the database using the phpMyAdmin utility
  • On database we need to open ps_configuration table and edit the following lines: PS_SHOP_DOMAIN and PS_SHOP_DOMAIN_SSL and we replace the current domain www.olddomain.com, with the new one www.newdomain.com
  • For last we have to edit the settings.inc.php file inside the config folder and change the values for database name _DB_NAME_, user _DB_USER_ and password: _DB_PASSWD_
  • New .htaccess file permissions (777) and all should work correctly!

Thanks who can help

EDITED: it was because i use friendly URL then my old was not

Edited by DSMaxas (see edit history)

Ok I too have this issue and am with HostGator. Upon seeing this issue I completed a chat session with HostGator and this is what was told to me.

(10:14 pm) [Carlos Z.] Still on it, Sorry for the long wait.

(10:15 pm) [steve]: it is ok

(10:18 pm) [Carlos Z.] Just checking in, I am still working on this. I appreciate your patience.

(10:18 pm) [steve]: thanks

(10:23 pm) [Carlos Z.] Ok, it appears to be a scripting problem.

(10:24 pm) [steve]: ok what does that mean for me

(10:25 pm) [Carlos Z.] PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/cameo/public_html/prestashop1.5/classes/Product.php on line 1658

(10:25 pm) [Carlos Z.] The problem is the actual script itself.

(10:25 pm) [Carlos Z.] That kind of custom scripting is outside the scope of my support here. You will need to contact the developers for help with that.

(10:25 pm) [Carlos Z.] It is not a server issue.

(10:25 pm) [steve]: ok thanks

I plan to Contact Prestashop in the morning to let them know about this issue. If anyone esle has and aswer please help! Thanks

Well I have tried what Nemo1 suggested, however i am unable to get the debug to work. I did however decide to look at my error log and this is the error I am getting.

[Mon Sep 24 18:48:06 2012] [error] [client 216.110.94.228] File does not exist: /home/cameo/public_html/500.shtml, referer: http://cameoscentsations.net/prestashop/myshop/index.php?controller=AdminHome&token=f95be634a2bb8373fe2b7d3eb3216967

Has anyone else experirnced this or does anyone know how to fix it?

Please Help!! Thanks

This is not the actual error, it's just Apache reporting that an error 500 was thrown, and you do not have a specific file with a custom error message.

You will likely need ssh access to check out the log on the server, but unless you are on VPS or dedicated, I doubt you'll get it.

Do you have the error anywhere else? Can you view products and edit them (the reference to Product.php notice should really only affect products).

Can you access other backoffice pages?

• 1 month later...