Difficulties with install of Prestashop

We've been having quite a bit of difficulty getting Prestashop installed and working. I've already paid for data migration (perhaps a tad premature) and am afraid I'm going to have to do it all again.

First off, Bluehost.com is an American company and had their Prestashop installation pre-configured for the U.S. It took me quite a while to figure out what had happened and even longer to "fix" it though even now, the new tax category isn't applied to all the products I imported and if I understand correctly it will have to be added one item at a time.

The second issue is that during the problems with Presto-Chango's CanadaPost module my UPS module stopped working. Also, during the problems with the Presto-Chango CanadaPost module I uninstalled the Prestashop CanadaPost module and now can't reinstall it because I don't have the original file and I cannot find it on Prestashop's website.

What I'm really wondering is, is this worth trying to save or is it so messed up at this point that I should call it a wash and reinstall (paying for data migration after this site is up and ready to go).

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...