Banner on the home page!

Thanks for the quick reply Mike. Can anyone help me and I do so my site?

You can call our team at 888 947 6543 or send an email to benjamin DOT utterback AT prestashop DOT com and we'll be happy to match you up with the best PrestaShop Certified developer for your needs and budget.

-Mike

You can call our team at 888 947 6543 or send an email to benjamin DOT utterback AT prestashop DOT com and we'll be happy to match you up with the best PrestaShop Certified developer for your needs and budget.

-Mike

Hey Mike sorry to move off topic can I call this number as well to get a quote on a project for my site?

Hey Mike sorry to move off topic can I call this number as well to get a quote on a project for my site?

Yes, that's our Miami office, anyone is welcome to give us a call. We don't give quotes because we don't do individual custom development, but we match you with our Certified Developers who can do so.

-Mike

• Like 1

Yes, that's our Miami office, anyone is welcome to give us a call. We don't give quotes because we don't do individual custom development, but we match you with our Certified Developers who can do so.

-Mike

Sweet I will give them a call then. Thanks enjoy your day

• 4 months later...

Unable to align Jquery Pisesslider v1.0 at the center of the home page ,by default the slider is displaying at the top right of the screen

i have uninstalled the module and re installed many times but when i am setting its position its not hooking in the home page

and its hooking in (top of the pages) then i modified the piscesslider.php and change the position top to home and installed the module again now its position is Home page content but now its not visible on the home page of the website please help me to resolve this issue