Problems : Cloudcache + Klarna + Presta 1.4.8.2

Hi corecosmetic,

It would be easier to help you by telling us what is the problem exactly :).

Have you also checked the bug tracker?

Hi Carl, well I have tryed to fix the problems by talking to both Klarna and Cloudcache support but non of them could help me.

I started to rebuild one of my stores to prestashop, (my other store is with 1.4.7.3)

This one I started with 1.4.8.2 but it seems that its a conflict somehow with the Klarna payment module and cloudcache. when I upload the Klarna modules my module section in BO goes blank, can´t reach anything.

And the fault message that comes up when I "display_errors":

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare xmlrpc_encode_entitites() (previously declared in /www/webvol3/kl/fe58ukd464p7l37/hairofbeauty.com/public_html/dressroom/modules/cloudcache/lib/xmlrpc.inc.php:276) in /www/webvol3/kl/fe58ukd464p7l37/hairofbeauty.com/public_html/dressroom/modules/klarnacore/api/transport/xmlrpc-3.0.0.beta/lib/xmlrpc.inc on line 386

Hi corecosmetic,

The forums are our 24 our free resource for support, but you can also call our team at 888 947 6543.

-Mike

But with this problem it seems like non of Klarna support or Cloudcach support can help me and in the fault report it seems like it is a conflict between them, because it happens when I upload the Klarna modules.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Who can I get help from to fix my 1.4.8.2 to work?

I cant go online before my problem is fixed.

Please!!!!

Are you using the CloudCache module? Otherwise delete it and hopefully you'll be fine. I talked to Klarna a while ago and notified them about this issue, however they don't care since their module only supports version 1.4.7.2.

Edited by Bazze (see edit history)

• 3 months later...

I am facing the same problem.

The problem seems both CloudCache and Klarna use "xmlrpc.inc.php"

And the file cannot be called twice , as a result this makes problem.

For a temporary solution I was rename the cloudcahe module folder name as cloudcache1 this means the folder are not valid OR i can delete the cloudcache module folder , then klarna works well.

The problem are still if i uninstall cloudcache, It seems i need to delete the cloudcache module folder.

It seems both cloudcache and klarna are very bad coder for module, both of them make a critical and buggy module code that are totally not a good code.

Now klarna is 3rd party but as prestashop make cloudcache built-in from 1.4.8.2 then prestashop should take care about cloudcache, may this can be solve by rename the file name xmlrpc.inc.php