Hello

I have made a order with Template monster for a new template for my webshop.

with installation service extra. Now my template is installed.

But they removed all my data , orders, products , pictures, custumers everything

And i had almost 1000 products and 900 custumers

So i made my complain with them they say its not our problem and that it was in the condision

And they blocked me on the website chat.

I am angry i worked a year on this and now its all gone

Does anyone know what i can do now to get it back?

yes they deleted that to and i have backup because i tought they where just installing the template

If you have a backup, you should be able to restore it via phpMyAdmin.

Otherwise, I'm not quite sure what else we can suggest because PrestaShop has no link to your site and thus no way of accessing your data.

-Mike

i only have a backup from the database of the old website this was cubecart v4 i did let it convert to prestashop 2 weeks ago.

Is there a way to take that database and convert it to my prestashop database?

(the old site is not online )

i only have a backup from the database of the old website this was cubecart v4 i did let it convert to prestashop 2 weeks ago.

Is there a way to take that database and convert it to my prestashop database?

(the old site is not online )

That's not something we do here, but this service may be able to handle it for you.

-Mike

Hello youknowit,

Sorry abut this situation. I guess that you're talking about installation services from TemplateTuning.com. As far as I know they always do backup before making any changes to clients' sites. Can you please pm me you order ID? And I'll make sure that they'll fix it ASAP.

Thanks.

Hi,

can we explain why the databes change during installation of template ????

All template validate on Addons must used the themeinstallator module.

When you install the theme this scripot modifiy activation or installation of some module but this scirpt never change database about product, order or customer.

This is malpractice and you can demand any financial compensations.

But, if you do not want to relive it I suggest you set up a system of automatic backup of your files and your database with like MyRepono

Hi jeckyl,

I don't believe that this was purchased or installed through the Addons store, but externally through TemplateMonster. I've also never even heard of this sort of issue with a theme installtion, but we still would like to help youknowit come to a positive resolution, which is why I reached out to TemplateMonster to respond to him here directly and get the ball rolling on rectifying this issue.

-Mike

ah ok, i don't understand you can have many development for the same solution one with respect of themeinstallator and other without this rule like every good designer who design for Prestashop i know.

there is no possible to resolve a databse deletion, i think, just you can take money to have a man who do the job with you to recreate rapidly your store.

ah ok, i don't understand you can have many development for the same solution one with respect of themeinstallator and other without this rule like every good designer who design for Prestashop i know.

there is no possible to resolve a databse deletion, i think, just you can take money to have a man who do the job with you to recreate rapidly your store.

Understood, and if true this is certainly a concern. However, it is important that we give TemplateMonster an opportunity to try to make this right. I will be sure to closely monitor this to ensure that one way or another we come to a resolution on this.

-Mike

What is another time your problem i don't have any chance to say something when you are on a topic ????

I give my opinion like another people on this forum and i give a solution to never live this again and i don't have any solution to resolve is problem because it's with this provider and i don't who he is.