Has anyone got Moneybookers working and returning a URL after sale?

Dear Prestashop Users,

Has anyone managed to get Moneybookers version 1.6.3 working with prestashop 1.4.8.2??

I have tried everything, but I cannot get a return URL when a customer place an order through moneybookers.

I am at the end of my tether with this issue. Nobody seems to have an answer and the forum is packed with numerous people like me who seem to have the same issue.

If anyone has resolved this through modification, please can you advise what you did. I have just had to disable my moneybookers option as customers are making orders and I am not getting notice of the sale via the url return. Clearly very unacceptable!!!

I would have thought a partnered payment module would have been tested to ensure a high degree interfacing performance and that it would work robustly. I'm eager to hear from anyone who has this issue, or better still managed to resolve it.

Please post here so I know whether this is still a common unresolved issue affecting everyone.

Thanks

Gillian

• Like 1

Dear all does anyone else have a moneybookers issue or is it just me??

Please can you let me know if all is ok with your moneybooker module / process and whether you get a URL return after a moneybooker payment has been made by your customers.

Today I have had another customer saying he has paid via moneybookers but no sale was recorded in prestashop BO!!!

Thanks in advance of your comments

Regards

Hi Gillian,

We haven't received these sorts of complaints in the past about Moneybookers, but if this is in fact causing you issues that you believe to be due to an error with the module, I would ask you to create a new report here so that our Developers can look into this for you.

-Mike

• 2 months later...

Same here, sadly.

Customers who pay with Moneybookers don't get a valid order.....just a cart.

I DO get mail from Moneybookers when I receive money through them, but the fact that no order is created, impaires my ability to sell one of a kind items....

Please let me know when and if this is resolved

• Like 1

• 1 year later...