Prestashop Date Picker / Selector Help

Oxford Event Hire

Hi All,

Thank you for reading.

We have developed an ecommerce shop for our Event Hire company: see: www.oxfordeventhire.co.uk

To allow our customers to select a delivery day we have installed the "Delivery days v1.6.3.0 by Samdha" module.

The issue we have is that some customers select the day of their event and some customers select the date of delivery which causes confusion in some cases.

We are therefore seeking a module that will enable customers to select their:

1. Delivery date

2. In use date of hired equipment

3. Date when we can collect our equipment.

Does anyone know of a module that we can install to do the above.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Many thanks

Nick

• 4 weeks later...

I run a website selling day tours - www.perfect-thailand.com - and i need a module that will allow my customers to pick a date for their tour and for this to show in the back end.

Very similar to yours although i only need one date selected.

There isn't a module that will achieve this! Trust me i've tried! Been looking for over a year.

Best i have found is here: http://www.rentalmodule.com/products-page/product-category/standard-license/

This gives you a date picker and the ability to set different dates and what they mean.

Hope that helps and if you use the above let me know, i've not bought it yet but will do soon i think.

• 8 months later...

Hello Matt Serralta, I think it was a missunderstanding, I just wanted to give an honest answer explaining from the beggining it's not a free module but fixes their issue. I couldn't move the topic myself to the payed modules.

PeteAH did the same thing for instance.

Thank you Benjamin for moving the topic.

• 2 years later...