Stuck at step 4!

HI people,

I just uploaded prestashop 1.4.7.3 on my website hosted on One.com

The problem is when I try installing it, it gets stuck at step 4 and ceases to go ahead. I tried unchecking notify on email box as suggested in other thread mentioned in this forum but it didn't help me. Also tried changing country and time zone, still no joy! Can you please help me setup my store.

Thanks

Prankie

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

I've got same problem with the newest version1.4.8.2. Every time I select HK for 'Country', the installation stopped at same page no matter I choose Asia/HK, HongKong or GMT+8 for timezone. When I select China for 'Country', I can complete the installation but seems that the installed shop was localized for China setting like the currency was set to 'Yuen'. Please let me know how to change the 'Country' setting back to HK.

I have been stuck for two days... Entered 'US Central' as time zone. Last desperate try was to change to 'US East' and uncheck the email box and .......... voila I moved onto 'Ready set go, configuration complete. Now let's see if I can log in after changing the admin folder Keep fingers crossed!!