Wanted Module or Developer for Shipping

evilfud

Hello my client has a site i am building that has a shipping by price structure. But he has 2 specific types items that require them to be shipped separately with a different shipping fee. Currently when i select one of those items it adds the item,shipping based on price AND additional shipping for these items it should ONLY apply the flat rate shipping. We want it so it only adds the shipping based on price if they add other products to the cart.

Please let me know if you think you have a solution for this or how much you would charge to do it.

Ok the site would need to run based on shipping per total price. Except some items. They would need to be flat rate shipped at $9.95 and $16.95 And be able to not add the shipping fee for multiples of the same item. (can ship 6 at the price listed). But also needs to be able to see when other items are added to the cart and apply the per total shipping to them (minus the rods total).

I wouldnt think it was even possible but he currently has a paypal cart that does exactly that.

For example he sells fishing supplies and fishing poles must ship separately due to size. 2 piece poles are 9.95 and 1 piece are 16.95 If you add 2 1 piece poles a 2 piece pole and a $7 misc item from store the total shipping would be 16.95 + 9.95 + 4.95(based on the total of the $7)