[SOLVED] Auction v1.5 module problem!

Hello,

I buy this module Auction v1.5 for my PrestaShop™ 1.4.0.17, and install on my website, and buttons for 'Bid' and 'Auto raise to' not working.

I install this module on my localhost. I install fresh new PrestaShop™ 1.4.0.17 and install Auction v1.5 and module works, but on my online website not works. I don't understand what the problem is now.

This is my auction: www.prodaja-nakita.rs/product.php?id_product=974

Can anyone help me?

post-221384-0-51845400-1335297975_thumb.png

I purchase this module on Addons store last year and pay 150€. This is demo for PrestaShop 1.3, demo for PrestaShop 1.4 not works: http://www.invertus.lt/demo/ps13/

In this situation, it would definitely be best to continue to get assistance from the developer of this module, as I see you have already been doing. It might be worth giving him access to your site to test it out for himself and make any necessary changes to get it working properly.

-Mike

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Mike but few ppl have suggested not to buy this one so not sure abt this module.......Also they dont hv reviews or comments about it. If I get 2-3 references who are using it, it may build confidence.

Hi Handcraft,

You could give this module a try, if you would like.

I hope this helps.

-Mike

Thanks evilmc but may I know your store address so that I can see it on your store?

And is it possible that few selected products I can put for auction? We are not selling all items through auction.

@Handcraft.co.in, I use this module and fine works! I recommend everyone to buy, and Technical support is excellent and all my problem is solved in a short period

Hi,

I would like to recommend my Auctions module (this one). I've sold more than 30 of it and I think I have good opinions. It's very flexible and what's important doesn't require overwriting Prestashop core files except one template file (optional) which makes it highly compatible with other modules.

I would be happy to answer any questions.

Edited by modulesmarket (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

At last I must admit that I was wrong judging this Auction module. :)

We just installed this module at our store www.Handcraft.co.in and it is really working like a charm. In fact it has features more than what we had expected. Developer is too good not only in his technical know hows but also very prompt to offer post sale services.

We are really very much pleased to have this awesome module at our shop.

Thanks Radek for developing such amazing module and for all your support. Keep it up!!!

• 1 month later...

Hi,

we are glad our customers like our "Advanced Auction" module. We missed this conversation in this thread but we are getting more active in social media. If you have any questions or suggestions about our auction module or other modules ( www.invertus.lt/demo ) just write us an email to: [email protected]. We reply to our customers in 24 hours - usually it takes few hours.

You can also follow us on twitter: @invertus

Edited by Invertus
link violates PrestaShop's trademark (see edit history)

Hi,

I just want to make one thing clear as it may be confusing for some people.

Last two comments from Handcraft.co.in and prestasimo were about "Auctions" module by modulesmarket NOT "Advanced Auction" by Invertus ;)

Anyway I would like to congratulate you about your modules.

Regards,

Radek

Edited by modulesmarket (see edit history)

yes....I do confirm here that we have purchased n installed AUCTION MODULE from developer whose name is Radek.

There are 3-4 AUCTION MODULES but what we know is only about http://addons.prestashop.com/en/front-office-features/3438-Auctions.html which is developed by Radek.

Our all praise is for Radek coz we have his module n we are running it at our site very very successfully. Anyone can visit our online store and check its performance.

Thank you Radek once again!!!

• 1 month later...