How to fix missing Modules tab in 1.4.7.2

Hi everybody,

It was brought to our attention after the release of version 1.4.7.2 that some users were unable to access their modules tab after upgrading.

Our development team looked into this and determined that it was a small issue with the paysafecard module causing these problems. This has been fixed already on the SVN and will be integrated into our next release, but for those of you who currently have this issue, I wanted to pass along information to resolve it on your existing shops.

As the issue is restricted to this specific module, you can either remove it completely from your site via FTP or replace it with the version I have attached below, which includes the necessary fix.

paysafecard.zip

Thank you for your attentiveness in reporting this issue. As an open source solution, it is your contributions that allow us to make these sort of improvements and fixes on such short notice.

Regards,

Mike and the PrestaShop team

• Like 1

Sorry. This did not work for me on the 1.4.7.0 version. I have uninstalled both the upgrade module and the safecard module via ftp, and then, first installed the safecardmodule you provided, and then finaly the autoupgrademodule. The autoupgrade still does not appear at the toolbar..

Any suggestion?

Good news. !! (regarding above posted topic) Autoupgrade:

Now it works... with a little extra procedure.

I dont (yet) use the safepay module, so when it still did not work, I looked at the newly installed safepay-module (paysafecard.zip 56.71K ) to see if it in all cases needed som setup-parameters to avoid prehenting the autoupgrade to "pass through" to the toolbar.. The second I touched the "setup" (mine is in danish), it showed a "fatal error".

Instead I disabled the safepay, and .. so the autoupgrade showed at the toolbar, and the upgrade worked just fine.

Thank you guys. I´m, after-all impressed, that you are on work on a holiday to solve problems. Now thing works, even I think you has to look once more at the safepay-module.

B.r. Kim

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Mike,

I am very happy because i am getting proper response from this forum, So firstly i thank to all.

Now my next Query is that. Is there any Auditing Module in Prestahsop. I mean my Back Office we have many people which have admin Right. For tracking the changes i want to use this type of things.

Edited by Alpha-100 (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I had the same problem

"Modules" with nothing on 1.4.8.2

I deleted the shipwire folder : nothing better

I deleted the paysefacrd folder: nothing better

I replaced the paysafecard by the file given by Mike Krantzlker: nothing better

I finnaly decided to delete 28 folders from the module folder via ftp (selected because their names did not "look like" done by prestashop)

=> It works!

All the best,

Damien

Edited by crocodile54 (see edit history)

Hi

I had the same problem

"Modules" with nothing on 1.4.8.2

I deleted the shipwire folder : nothing better

I deleted the paysefacrd folder: nothing better

I replaced the paysafecard by the file given by Mike Krantzlker: nothing better

I finnaly decided to delete 28 folders from the module folder via ftp (selected because their names did not "look like" done by prestashop)

=> It works!

All the best,

Damien

Hi Damien,

This sort of situation is usually due to your site overwhelming your server's memory_limit. That is why removing modules freed up memory and made your site work properly. You may want to call your hosting provider for more information on this.

-Mike

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...