What do I fill in " Data base login"

Hi, I filled out step 2 but it still says it cant find the database

In the box data base login, what do I put in. data base Password, hosting password? or something else. I think this is where the problem is.

Everything else seems correct.

Thanks

maybe you input the wrong database name?

If you use hosting service provider, usually you need a a prefix(your account ID or something) to the database name.

For exampl,e if you created database name "mydb", you will to add "acct_mydb".

If you not sure what is your prefix of database name, you can start MyPhpAdmin to confirm this at database list panel.

This applies to the user name too.

hope this give you some clues.

All the information is definitely right, but I do not know what information to put into the Data base login category.

Do I put in the password for my database there? (even thought I put that into another box)

Do I put in my password for my hosting company there?

What information do I put there.

Thanks for your help

maybe i have this question wrong, as no answers yet, and there is 100,000 people have done it.

So i will ask the question this way,

on the

Configure your database by filling out the following fields: section

is the database login and the database password, the same, what I mean by that.

I have the right password, but on the database login, its either (I think, the password, as I need that to login to the database), or is it the password for my hosting that gets me to the control panel (which I dont think it is) or is it some thing else I put there.

All the other information is definitely correct

I have the right password, but on the database login, its either (I think, the password, as I need that to login to the database), or is it the password for my hosting that gets me to the control panel (which I dont think it is) or is it some thing else I put there.

For each database, you will need to create database user(or you can use existing one if you have)

Each database user should have a username and password.

Also you must assign proper permission to that user.

So the user name and password you need input at the screen is DB user and DB user password.

It is not the user and password for my hosting that gets me to the control panel.