[SOLVED] Block Payment Logo not working after upgrade to 1.4.7

Before upgrading to 1.4.7, the Block Payment Logo used to display an image of the payment methods accepted. Now it only shows the word "paypal" which is linked to one of the CMS pages.

When I try to configure the module, I am not given the option of adding an image. I can only choose which CMS page to link to.

You can view my site here: http://www.thebrickstore.com

Hi nlusby,

As you'll see in your support ticket, I went ahead and fixed this for you. In the Block Payments Logo configuration, there was nothing set for the CMS. This should now be working properly for you, as is the loyalty points module. Can you please confirm that these are now working properly?

-Mike

Dear Mike Kranzler,

Could you explain how you fixed this? Especially the problem considering the loyalty module?

after upgrading to 1.4.7 when i try to mystore.com/modules/loyalty/loyalty-program.php

i get a fatal error? can't find a solution.

Dear Mike Kranzler,

Could you explain how you fixed this? Especially the problem considering the loyalty module?

after upgrading to 1.4.7 when i try to mystore.com/modules/loyalty/loyalty-program.php

i get a fatal error? can't find a solution.

same problem. white page and a text 'fatal error'. i choose to module loyalty the category where i like the voucher can be use, but the same problem

any idea?

• 4 months later...

I am also looking for a solution to this problem. Same here, when accessing the loyalty page in my account I get a white page with these two words: Fatal error. And nothing more. I also checked the categories for which a voucher can be used, but still no change.

I have Prestashop 1.4.8.2 after upgrading from 1.3.2.3.

Any solutions?

Thank you in advance!