SSL switch always disables

Alcately

Hello all,

I have an SSL certificate nicely linked to my store.

Underneath the preferences in the prestashop admin, I enabled the SSL. It all works nicely.

After a set of time, the switch gets for some reason disabled again. What could be the trigger for this and is anyone else also experiencing this item?

Thank you!

Sofie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am also seeing the same problem with some stores on 1.4.7.0 and 1.4.6.2. SSL settings randomly reverts to no SSL.

SSL functionality works, i.e. one can visit, e.g. My Account, using HTTPS protocol. It is just that the setting is shown as disabled under Preferences tab and all links are made with HTTP protocol, e.g. under My Account etc.

I was not able to determine the conditions which cause this and still trying to find steps to recreate. I opened a bug at the tracker.

I'm experiencing this in 1.4.7 after I change the SSL manually (can't do it via BO - radio option not showing) through phpmyadmin, then when I go click 'save' in preferences the value in the db gets reset to '0'. Clicking save may or may not have anything to do with it I suppose, it might be resetting automatically a few mins after I enable it?!

• 3 weeks later...

In version 1.4.6.2 in my back office I also noticed that the SSL looks disabled however in some areas of the site like the "My Account" the ssl works fine, however during checkout the ssl does not appear at all in the address bar during the step. Anyone know a solution to this??

UPDATE- I re-enabled the ssl on the network i was using and it works it seems that when i changed networks and logged in i was on a different IP and for some reason it was disabled. In testing this theory I logged back on the other network and when my IP changed again the ssl was configured to disable????

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...